Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is. I personally cant stand that fukker. I watched that thinking this is a retired clown who is weaponzing his position in the media to settle personal vendettas. I knew he was a bytch ass niqqa when he sounded jealous about Revis getting his money. fukker has me blocked on twitter for a reason. fukk him
THIS sounds personal. :troll:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sick of the media absolving Big Ben from any blame :camby:
Stop turning this into a Ben vs AB issue. Even if you’re QB is a fukkup you keep shyt in house. That’s the Steelers way. The fact that he leaked he wasn’t really out for a knee injury pretty much assures he’s done in Pittsburgh.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the steelers should've paid bell. He's a weed head but he doesnt have these issues AB has

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
You call a man telling management not to pay another man "strong team culture":howsway:
Clark was a hoe for that.

But Pittsburgh is one of those teams that inspires a deeper sense of loyalty. It can manifest in hoe behavior but I'd be lying if I didnt say it's not an appealing aspect and why the Steelers are NFL royalty.

Even james Harrison in his heart knows he always be a Steeler first even though hes said all types of shyt about Tomlin.