Russos need Marvel, Marvel needs the Russos. Both have taken L's since they've been away from each other.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don't think people gotta get too nervous about Marvel. Phase 1 started good then fizzled. Phase 2 was aight with exception of GOTG being great. Phase 3 started meh then they banged out 5 homers in a row. BP, Civil War, Ragnarok, IW, Endgame. Just killed it which is why we're so high on Marvel right now. So far they hit a couple singles, struck out twice and a got a couple of triples. They'll figure it out. Trust the process. They've been in way worse position before. Phase 2 was shaky as hell. They had to throw Iron Man in everything to keep the ship from sinking. They gotta build up the next Avengers-type tentpole event. It'll take another couple of years until the climax in Phase 6.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Phase 4 is supposed to be sorta like Phase 1 again, and tbh it's probably better than Phase 1. People are just sick of Marvel(understandably)

Phase 1:
Iron Man 1 - Classic
Hulk - Trash
Iron Man 2 - Meh
Thor - Trash
Captain America 1 - Good
The Avengers - Great

Phase 4:
Shang-Chi - Good
Eternals - Meh
No Way Home - Classic
Multiverse of Madness - Meh
Thor Love and Thunder - Good

And we still have BP2, Guardians 3, and more otw
I keep hearing Thor 1 is trash; and I'm getting ready to watch it :aicmon:

No Way Home is not a classic. You should get banned for this breh. False advertising.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thor 1 is straight ass and I don't see how people can think otherwise :mjlol:

This was not the consensus in real time :mjlol:.

The first Thor only suddenly became "trash" retroactively after Thor The Dark World came out :mjlol:

and they legit just changed Hulks and almost acted as if that movie didn't exist

Because Edward Norton fell out with Marvel and had to be fired :dahell:

and even with that Banner in The Avengers is a continuation from The Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk. The Hulk just now looks likes Mark Ruffalo instead of Norton and Ruffalo just added his mannerisms to the Bruce Banner character.

Phase 1 had so much hype because no one had ever seen that shyt before.

No one would have cared if half of the movies were perceived as mid to trash as you tried to claim.

Marvel was not established at this point.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I honestly don't get why people hate that movie so much. I enjoyed it :manny:

It’s combination of a lot of things
  • Hive minded hate and thinking from a small but loudest minority that want them to fail
  • People who have these insanely high expectations that realistically can’t be met
  • People that mad this movie wasn’t made specifically for them so they rebel
  • Opps trolling, attacking and piling on when they think they see opportunity.
  • Exaggeration

Not saying it’s all but any combination with some folks and not saying the person you specifically are discussing with but in general

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Hive minded hate and thinking from a small but loudest minority that want them to fail
  • People who have these insanely high expectations that realistically can’t be met
  • Exaggeration

Not saying it’s all but any combination with some folks and not saying the person you specifically are discussing with but in general
How about nikkas just don't like the movie? :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
  • Exaggeration

But I will say it has brought us back to the old good days. Seven Marvel themed threads on the front page! We back baby! :russ:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The issue is their executives meddling with the directors instead of letting them cook.

DC learned this lesson the hard way so they're stepping back. The result is a Joker movie that feels different from the suicide squad movie which feels different from the Shazam movie etc. DC is slowly getting back on while Marvel is starting to panic.