Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I've never once considered that Russia is bordered by a sea to the north.

I wonder if that's a geopolitical boon for their country or is it useless since it's so far north and so cold?

:jbhmm:

GKimp.gif

:dead:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No disrespect to the breh @TallMan_J cause that's my guy but I had no idea that in late April, folks are still running with the narrative that "Russia could have taken Ukraine if they really wanted to".

Lol. Bro come on out of that unhealthy TLR echo chamber into a more enlightened setting where facts are actually being discussed.

Pretty sure that dude is a right wing, anti vax nutjob, not sure why youre surprised by this :usure:

Daps
if you haven't been in the TLR thread then boy are you in for some top grade industrial shyt.
none of the talking points are updated, straight up original script.
it's incredible.

UBRgW0y.png

This is true :deadmanny::deadrose:

Putin took the internet in Russia offline so the TLR brehs haven't received any updated documents from their Kremlin overlords. :heh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
if you haven't been in the TLR thread then boy are you in for some top grade industrial shyt.
none of the talking points are updated, straight up original script.
it's incredible.

UBRgW0y.png

Some brehs like

"Slay, Putin :blessed: Link with China and India :takedat: Show the West how it's done"

Putin brehs gonna be :mjcry: when they're forced to dig holes for their New World Order :mjlol: