Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Where the hell are they getting all this money to give Ukraine from?

And they approved to spend 13.6 billion against Russian agression in Ukraine? like wtf.

it's just zeros and ones, breh...
they literally just type $937816973919342874389765893337259831 and hit enter.

wattba :smugbiden:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

:ehh:

Master strategist

smh...

Meant to chime in when you guys were talking about the t-14 so I was scrolling through threads last week and some of the guys were saying it went through so many changes that its transmission and engine can no longer supports its weight not sure if that’s true or not but they were supposed to have 2000 by now but have less than 100 total

they simply can't afford to build any more.
add onto that the precious and rare Earth materials that are used in the electronics.
them sanctions making it hard to manufacture these kinds of things. but even if they had access to that shyt they still can't afford to put it all together.

and the t-14s they do have are all the way in the back in the cut. Russia lost one in Syria and the West was :gladbron:. Putin doesn't want to give the West another PR win by having t-14s pop up on that Summer Jam Screen. he might as well mothball them.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Where the hell are they getting all this money to give Ukraine from?

And they approved to spend 13.6 billion against Russian agression in Ukraine? like wtf.

BTW I'm fine with continuing to support Ukraine but it does bug me that people in the media ask how we're gonna pay for M4A, our infrastructure, etc, but no one ever asks that shyt when it comes to military spending.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
BTW I'm fine with continuing to support Ukraine but it does bug me that people in the media ask how we're gonna pay for M4A, our infrastructure, etc, but no one ever asks that shyt when it comes to military spending.

Shyt crazy as hell. The american goverment has spent way more on the ukraine war then all EU members combined.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You keep repeating that. This is Russia, America's enemy for decades....

Why is this surprising?

Its suprising because they are outspending the entire EU members(France, Germany, Poland, and so on) who are closer to Ukraine. I can understand US supporting ukrainian self determination, but this is crazy amount they putting out. Like how does this make sense to you? And it seems like the cash flow is never ending, while americans sink deeper into crisis.

The Soviets might have been America's enemy for decades, but not Russia. Boris Yeltsin and Bill Clinton had a close relationship in the 90's. Russia wasn't even the main enemy of America for the last 2 decades....that goes to Iran. Russia popped back up since the crimea stuff and trump election, but they were still in talks before the Ukraine invasion.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Its suprising because they are outspending the entire EU members(France, Germany, Poland, and so on) who are closer to Ukraine. I can understand US supporting ukrainian self determination, but this is crazy amount they putting out. Like how does this make sense to you? And it seems like the cash flow is never ending, while americans sink deeper into crisis.

The Soviets might have been America's enemy for decades, but not Russia. Boris Yeltsin and Bill Clinton had a close relationship in the 90's. Russia wasn't even the main enemy of America for the last 2 decades....that goes to Iran. Russia popped back up since the crimea stuff and trump election, but they were still in talks before the Ukraine invasion.

do you realize how long ago and brief the Yeltsin era was?
that was a brief anomaly in Soviet/Russian behavior on the world stage and that's only because they had collapsed.
as soon as Russia dusted itself off the fukkery continued.

the US is outspending all of the EU in Ukraine? :yeshrug:

water is wet.
Uncle Sam's money is long as fukk when it comes to war.
don't try to make sense of it.
don't ask where it comes from.
it simply is the Military Industrial Complex manifest.
gj5nawm.png

hope that sheds some light on your questions.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

You clearly have never paid attention to our fiscal budget or US Russia relationship. That’s a tiny drop in the bucket for us. This mighty military is what protects the value of the US $, be thankful for that. And US and Russia are fren-enemies (we know GOP members at besties with Russia) and now they are enemies and the US plans to end Russia for good now, they got caught slipping…mask off

Homelessness is a state issue, these are federal monies.

Last edited: