Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Called me a tankie cause I expressed my god given right as an American to an opinion on a message board, fukk out my face with that one lol weirdos always tryna save face after someone matches their energy :hhh: I would honestly let you get away with it in real life you sound like a frail sensitive girl who needs attention, see ya
Have a good day. Unless you planning on pulling up. Might be your last day. :francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Have a good day. Unless you planning on pulling up. Might be your last day. :francis:

Internet tough guyyyyy :lolbron: come come now I see you feeling hot and bothered by me Im good broski, just keep your words to yourself and be respectful. A simple "your wrong" or "I dont believe that" would suffice but since youve never confronted another man in real life you get off on little insults online. Thats cool. Preciate the total waste of my time :stopitslime:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Internet tough guyyyyy :lolbron: come come now I see you feeling hot and bothered by me Im good broski, just keep your words to yourself and be respectful. A simple "your wrong" or "I dont believe that" would suffice but since youve never confronted another man in real life you get off on little insults online. Thats cool. Preciate the total waste of my time :stopitslime:
That bad grammar.:francis:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Of course Im not :gucci:

Im America first like a motherfukker theyre doing just fine HYON'ing over there. As long as we keep arming them and keep American troops out of a war Im happy, no need to pretend like theyre a model society. Ukraine is a pawn in the US cold war against Russia and China, Im fine admitting that.

But ask yourself, would the United States drop cluster bombs over say... an occupied Charlotte, NC? Or St. Louis knowing there were still a couple hundreds/thousands of people there? Would that be moral to you? The breh @987654321 cleared it up that theyre probably using loitering drones but when the fukk has America or any allied country of ours used cluster bombs (or some equivalent weapon) on their OWN territory since the invention of modern weaponry in WW1? And if they have is that viewed as a positive thing or a negative thing?

Some of yall turning into @Orbital-Fetus in here with this cheerleading fr:scust:

I'm far from a cheerleader; for every video or clip that's posted, all I can think about is death. I will say that Ukraine has every right to defend themselves from invasion. I can definitely see a scenario where the US would bomb on an American city or position to retake control. Definitely a different set of morals for the defender than for the attacker in this case IMO

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I know that but its literally like 6 or 7 people in this thread going so hard for Ukraine like theyre the last bastion of freedom on the planet that would likely be in other threads shytting on the United States in Iraq and Afghanistan doing what they had to do... I wanna know where that energy is at? Im not gonna let shyt slide just because were on the same side in the war against Authoritarianism I look at Ukraine the same way I look at the Saudis or even Israel, a necessary partner but I dont actually support what they represent.
breh it's not even the same thing. ukraine isn't the aggressor, they are fighting for their country's existence. when we were in iraq and afghanistan that was by choice, especially iraq. any american soldier that died in iraq died on a lie like these russian soldiers. we were the baddies in iraq, you do know that right?

KysFqq.gif

and saudia arabia is an authoritarian state. and israel is an apartheid state.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
breh it's not even the same thing. ukraine isn't the aggressor, they are fighting for their country's existence. when we were in iraq and afghanistan that was by choice, especially iraq. any american soldier that died in iraq died on a lie like these russian soldiers. we were the baddies in iraq, you do know that right?

KysFqq.gif

and saudia arabia is an authoritarian state. and israel is an apartheid state.

This a respectable answer. I just wasnt aware that its acceptable to commit possible war crimes in the name of defending the homeland. And I dont mean that in like a sarcastic way or anything, I literally thought the ukrainians were trying to play it cool and be like the west but between the hundreds of instances of torture of russian pows, the treatment of black migrants, and now the use of cluster bombs I dont see how anybody can say that ukraine is a western style country. The french resistance didnt do the nazis that way. But you know who did act like some savages on their ww2 revenge tour? The soviets. I guess I just feel like the victory is a bit tainted by stooping down to their level when they are already beating the dog shyt out of putins thugs without using these weapons. Its the difference between the success of the nonviolent civil rights movement in mainstream america vs movements like the panthers and the noi, who while just as righteous in the cause, did not advocate the same methods of resistance. Maybe Im just naive

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This a respectable answer. I just wasnt aware that its acceptable to commit possible war crimes in the name of defending the homeland. And I dont mean that in like a sarcastic way or anything, I literally thought the ukrainians were trying to play it cool and be like the west but between the hundreds of instances of torture of russian pows, the treatment of black migrants, and now the use of cluster bombs I dont see how anybody can say that ukraine is a western style country. The french resistance didnt do the nazis that way. But you know who did act like some savages on their ww2 revenge tour? The soviets. I guess I just feel like the victory is a bit tainted by stooping down to their level when they are already beating the dog shyt out of putins thugs without using these weapons. Its the difference between the success of the nonviolent civil rights movement in mainstream america vs movements like the panthers and the noi, who while just as righteous in the cause, did not advocate the same methods of resistance. Maybe Im just naive
when have you seen a western country invaded to know how they would react in a situation like this? i'd bet on us acting worse. shyt we dropped nukes just to send a message. you don't get to invade a country and complain how they react. any and everything is on the table. don't start no shyt, it won't be no shyt.