Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
when have you seen a western country invaded to know how they would react in a situation like this? i'd bet on us acting worse. shyt we dropped nukes just to send a message. you don't get to invade a country and complain how they react. any and everything is on the table. don't start no shyt, it won't be no shyt.

I just gave you the example, France had every right to wipe Germany from the face of the Earth, as did Britain. They both beat back Germany (with US heavy lifting) and then later helped rebuild an integrate West Germany into the intl community of the free world. If what you say is true any and everything is on the table then why tf do we have war crimes tribunals and laws governing war for? Just cause they broke the law doesnt give us an excuse to do it

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I just gave you the example, France had every right to wipe Germany from the face of the Earth, as did Britain. They both beat back Germany (with US heavy lifting) and then later helped rebuild an integrate West Germany into the intl community of the free world. If what you say is true any and everything is on the table then why tf do we have war crimes tribunals and laws governing war for? Just cause they broke the law doesnt give us an excuse to do it

I might be getting off-track here, but some French might have been more complicit in their dealings with the Nazis than some think though :whistle:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the US rebuilt germany (and france and the UK) and japan. doesn't change the fact that we straight up carpet bombed civilians in germany, dropped nukes on two japanese cities. when you're the aggressor you better knock your enemy out completely because you don't get to cry when they punch below the belt. were the north vietnamese cited for war crimes and treating american POWs inhumanely? i hope not.