Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Russia been out there raping and torturing kids, so cluster bombs dropped on their military is :yeshrug: to me

Nah fukk the Russian military, but the part that got me is that Ukraine dropped it on one of their own villages :patrice:

They didn't kill any of their own people by the grace of God :wow:

I mean do what you gotta do to win but this is foul, just a friendly reminder not to cape for the Ukrehs too hard :picard:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Reports coming in that the Ukrainians have used cluster munitions banned by the UN :francis::patrice:

Thats not very kosher of them to do. I guess they dont give a fukk about being viewed as the "good guys" since NATO isnt coming to help, but now if the Russians drop a nuke or chem weapon on them :manny:

I know Russia did it first but :beli:
Making it hard to root for yall with this :upsetfavre:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

ya see...this is where you fukked up.
i been watching you since before your first heal turn in this thread.

akinaukwa-nollybabes.gif

shout out the the wrestling heads who put me on to the behind the scenes terms that work so well with politics.

first of all, fukk you right off the top. :stopitslime:

a) Russia's invasion of Ukraine is an International crime.
b) Russia used illegal weapons on CIVILIANS while engaging in an illegal war.
c) Ukraine's tactics aren't "kosher" in you opinion so now you can't see a good or bad guy in the conflict? are you fukking retarded? where were you with the "It's not kosher!" when Russia did that to civilians? Ukraine is using the same fukking weapons except on military targets.
d) you are saying that because of the bullshyt you just spat out that Russia has a moral green light to use Chems and Nukes?

fukk you.

Superstar
Daps
Nah fukk the Russian military, but the part that got me is that Ukraine dropped it on one of their own villages :patrice:

They didn't kill any of their own people by the grace of God :wow:

I mean do what you gotta do to win but this is foul, just a friendly reminder not to cape for the Ukrehs too hard :picard:

Everyone spots with loitering drones now. I’d like to believe they weighed the risk vs reward since they didn’t kill any of their own. They’ve also seemed really good with overall observation and adjustments, so far.

I’ve been impressed by a lot of the indirect fires videos. Even a couple of the Russian ones.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Everyone spots with loitering drones now. I’d like to believe they weighed the risk vs reward since they didn’t kill any of their own. They’ve also seemed really good with overall observation and adjustments, so far.

I’ve been impressed by a lot of the indirect fires videos. Even a couple of the Russian ones.

As a milbreh, on a scale of one to ten what would you grade the Ukrainian performance so far, the Russians so far, and what do you think happens next on the battlefield? Do you see any clean cut end to this?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Reports coming in that the Ukrainians have used cluster munitions banned by the UN :francis::patrice:

Thats not very kosher of them to do. I guess they dont give a fukk about being viewed as the "good guys" since NATO isnt coming to help, but now if the Russians drop a nuke or chem weapon on them :manny:

I know Russia did it first but :beli:
Making it hard to root for yall with this :upsetfavre:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

:unimpressed: If this is what deters you from "cheering" for Ukraine, you were never on their side in the first place.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:unimpressed: If this is what deters you from "cheering" for Ukraine, you were never on their side in the first place.

Of course Im not :gucci:

Im America first like a motherfukker theyre doing just fine HYON'ing over there. As long as we keep arming them and keep American troops out of a war Im happy, no need to pretend like theyre a model society. Ukraine is a pawn in the US cold war against Russia and China, Im fine admitting that.

But ask yourself, would the United States drop cluster bombs over say... an occupied Charlotte, NC? Or St. Louis knowing there were still a couple hundreds/thousands of people there? Would that be moral to you? The breh @987654321 cleared it up that theyre probably using loitering drones but when the fukk has America or any allied country of ours used cluster bombs (or some equivalent weapon) on their OWN territory since the invention of modern weaponry in WW1? And if they have is that viewed as a positive thing or a negative thing?

Some of yall turning into @Orbital-Fetus in here with this cheerleading fr:scust:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Of course Im not :gucci:

Im America first like a motherfukker theyre doing just fine HYON'ing over there. As long as we keep arming them and keep American troops out of a war Im happy, no need to pretend like theyre a model society. Ukraine is a pawn in the US cold war against Russia and China, Im fine admitting that.

But ask yourself, would the United States drop cluster bombs over say... an occupied Charlotte, NC? Or St. Louis knowing there were still a couple hundreds/thousands of people there? Would that be moral to you? The breh @987654321 cleared it up that theyre probably using loitering drones but when the fukk has America or any allied country of ours used cluster bombs (or some equivalent weapon) on their OWN territory since the invention of modern weaponry in WW1? And if they have is that viewed as a positive thing or a negative thing?

Some of yall turning into @Orbital-Fetus in here with this cheerleading fr:scust:

a)
Im America first like a motherfukker theyre doing just fine HYON'ing over there
lettuce see about that.
JOLR55n.png

b)
, no need to pretend like theyre a model society.
nobody is saying that Ukraine is a model society, so there is no retort to this strawman. you are simply exposing yourself.

c)
But ask yourself, would the United States drop cluster bombs over say... an occupied Charlotte, NC? Or St. Louis knowing there were still a couple hundreds/thousands of people there?

giphy.gif

you ever heard of General Sherman?
that's the only example you will find because the US has never been occupied so your question is null.
Europe has been at war with itself non stop until the end of WW2.
of course they were dropping bombs on their own land...that's where the enemy was.

retard.

Superstar
Daps
As a milbreh, on a scale of one to ten what would you grade the Ukrainian performance so far, the Russians so far, and what do you think happens next on the battlefield? Do you see any clean cut end to this?

I’ve been trying my best to follow this since 2014. From what they started with and have now, I give them a 12/10. They maneuver very well, they have been really smart strategically, and they’ve adapted really well. They look like us fighting out there. Some of the units look like a slowed down version of the 75th. They look like they’re both consolidating and dispersing for something big.

I figured Russia would get done up in the open ground until they smartened up and move as a slow rolling wall. I know the lack of experience was going to hurt them so they’re slowly learning as they go. They don’t seem to know the difference in the small arms, armor, and anti-armor that’s killing them.

I saw a video somewhere of a spetznatz recon commander describing their individual strategy. He was pissed about it because they were basically using them as fishing bait for indirect and air strikes (I know spetz isn’t always that special as they just toss the name around).

They’re basically depending on WWII tactics and can’t really seem to coordinate very well. I think they depend on spies and drone completely. Which may be why they can only launch cruise missiles and why they haven’t completely taken the east yet. I think they’re going to lose Kherson soon too.

I think by late April or early May, at the latest, one or both sides is going to punch somebody’s positions really hard. I’m mostly thinking Ukraine, somewhere in the East or south.

The Ukrainians have audacity and overall proficiency. The Russians just seem to lash out reactively, hoping the line they have from Kherson to Kharkiv will hold until they can clear Mariupol and rush south to try to negotiate an annexation.

They did something similar to several units around 2014 but it just made the Ukrainians fight back harder. I don’t think this will end cleanly as they aren’t willing to let the Russians have the east and will keep fighting perpetually until they push them out.

I don’t believe Russia will invade Finland or attack anyone from NATO. I don’t think they’ll try to attack anymore former satellites until they can assess whether they will fight back like Ukraine. They’re stuck until they give up which I think will be by Summer. If they have pulled out by then or try to get really destructive, I think another neighbor will step in to make them withdraw.