Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I’ve been trying my best to follow this since 2014. From what they started with and have now, I give them a 12/10. They maneuver very well, they have been really smart strategically, and they’ve adapted really well. They look like us fighting out there. Some of the units look like a slowed down version of the 75th. They look like they’re both consolidating and dispersing for something big.

I figured Russia would get done up in the open ground until they smartened up and move as a slow rolling wall. I know the lack of experience was going to hurt them so they’re slowly learning as they go. They don’t seem to know the difference in the small arms, armor, and anti-armor that’s killing them.

I saw a video somewhere of a spetznatz recon commander describing their individual strategy. He was pissed about it because they were basically using them as fishing bait for indirect and air strikes (I know spetz isn’t always that special as they just toss the name around).

They’re basically depending on WWII tactics and can’t really seem to coordinate very well. I think they depend on spies and drone completely. Which may be why they can only launch cruise missiles and why they haven’t completely taken the east yet. I think they’re going to lose Kherson soon too.

I think by late April or early May, at the latest, one or both sides is going to punch somebody’s positions really hard. I’m mostly thinking Ukraine, somewhere in the East or south.

The Ukrainians have audacity and overall proficiency. The Russians just seem to lash out reactively, hoping the line they have from Kherson to Kharkiv will hold until they can clear Mariupol and rush south to try to negotiate an annexation.

They did something similar to several units around 2014 but it just made the Ukrainians fight back harder. I don’t think this will end cleanly as they aren’t willing to let the Russians have the east and will keep fighting perpetually until they push them out.

I don’t believe Russia will invade Finland or attack anyone from NATO. I don’t think they’ll try to attack anymore former satellites until they can assess whether they will fight back like Ukraine. They’re stuck until they give up which I think will be by Summer. If they have pulled out by then or try to get really destructive, I think another neighbor will step in to make them withdraw.

One of the only posts anybody reading this thread should give a fukk about :wow: repped for the simple break down

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Eight Russian Generals killed in action.

Eight.

and it's only been how long?

Putin is also arresting and let's be reality, killing high ranking officers.
UBRgW0y.png

let's go.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
War is ugly, its not about rules, it's about winning.

I tried to tell people this earlier in this thread...there ain't no levels to this sh*t everybody going to chuck them morals when it comes to living or dying.

I know that but its literally like 6 or 7 people in this thread going so hard for Ukraine like theyre the last bastion of freedom on the planet that would likely be in other threads shytting on the United States in Iraq and Afghanistan doing what they had to do... I wanna know where that energy is at? Im not gonna let shyt slide just because were on the same side in the war against Authoritarianism I look at Ukraine the same way I look at the Saudis or even Israel, a necessary partner but I dont actually support what they represent.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps

:wow:
smh Russians are the shytty cuz’s of the world smh. Just grimy af. If anyone want to know why they see themselves as being morally right in all this, this is why. It’s eat or get eaten to them. If you ask them why they’ll say whatever makes them look good even if you are clearly seeing the opposite.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had it on Ari Melber and Joy comes on after. This dude Malcolm Nance being interviewed holding a gun, wearing fatigues talking about helping Ukraine . I know he can shill for some American imperialism but damn :russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I look at Ukraine the same way I look at the Saudis or even Israel, a necessary partner but I dont actually support what they represent.

if you view Ukraine the same as Israeli or Saudi Arabia then you lost already.

yes i shyt on the US for how they behaved in Iraq and Afghanistan, what sane person wouldn't?
i criticize things i have an interest in.
i live in the US so i will criticize it out of self interest if nothing else.

when the US is doing good i will no doubt amp that shyt...because it lines up with my moral values and self interest.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So you're repressed homosexual lashing out. :wow:

Im in America baby, we dont have any problem with non Harlemites :yeshrug: sounds like your projecting an insult into some weird fantasy. Ill fall back on that one :picard:

Id just figure your whore mother or daughter, whatever woman in your life would like a piece of this island tankie dikk since were reverting to name calling in the reps:takedat:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Im in America baby, we dont have any problem with non Harlemites :yeshrug: sounds like your projecting an insult into some weird fantasy. Ill fall back on that one :picard:

Id just figure your whore mother or daughter, whatever woman in your life would like a piece of this island tankie dikk since were reverting to name calling in the reps:takedat:
All of this crying because you got Negged. :mjlol:

internet tough guys :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
All of this crying because you got Negged. :mjlol:

internet tough guys :russ:

Called me a tankie cause I expressed my god given right as an American to an opinion on a message board, fukk out my face with that one lol weirdos always tryna save face after someone matches their energy :hhh: I would honestly let you get away with it in real life you sound like a frail sensitive girl who needs attention, see ya