Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So at what point does Putin realize this isn't winnable and cut his losses :skip: at this point it seems like the war is running on Putin's ego and not much else

Is dude just going to keep sending soldiers to Ukraine until he literally runs out of men?
The scary thing about Putin is that he is unlikely to just cut his losses. He's not really that type of person. He is likely to just keep throwing bodies into the meat grinder. He's not going to just throw his hands up, apologize, and fall back.

Most of the things Putin would want in order to agree to a ceasefire are things Ukraine would never agree to.

I don't know how this is going to end, but I think it's going to last for a while.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Reports coming in that the Ukrainians have used cluster munitions banned by the UN :francis::patrice:

Thats not very kosher of them to do. I guess they dont give a fukk about being viewed as the "good guys" since NATO isnt coming to help, but now if the Russians drop a nuke or chem weapon on them :manny:

I know Russia did it first but :beli:
Making it hard to root for yall with this :upsetfavre:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reports coming in that the Ukrainians have used cluster munitions banned by the UN :francis::patrice:

Thats not very kosher of them to do. I guess they dont give a fukk about being viewed as the "good guys" since NATO isnt coming to help, but now if the Russians drop a nuke or chem weapon on them :manny:

I know Russia did it first but :beli:
Making it hard to root for yall with this :upsetfavre:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands
Started to read the article...

These types of internationally banned weapons have been repeatedly used by the Russian military since it invaded Ukraine in February.
:snooze: