Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Agreed...cacs couldn't fathom a black president. How could they tell their kids they're better than black people when the leader of this country is black?

fukked up the heartland cacs mind...that

"oh shyt black people can really obtain and do greater things than us when given the chance :upsetfavre:" .

Also the trayvon Martin(RIP) case shook racial divide in this country...I feel like since then cacs have been showing their ass and tensions started to boil over.

They wanted Obama to be a one-term president. After he won re-election in 2012, they lost their collective minds. They been siding with cops, Russians, child murderers, anything that can bring them back that 1950s "Happy Days" style America back.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
wonder what this will mean for tank warfare going forwards

also one of the brehs pointed out the Russian colonels must be excited for a promotion awhile back but watching some of these twitter accounts the colonels and majors seems to be getting packed off left and right

it's also wild the Russian obituaries coming out are all like a month old

Unless some drone jamming tech is added to most tanks or some insane improvements in the armor its safe to say that tanks are donezo :wow: future war is brazy

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That’s part of the con. Hungry don’t wanna be on the outside
:mjlit:

Rightys complain about liberal taxes and lifestyle but don’t move to any of the 30 low tax Republican run states except as tax shelter LLC.
The right does a good job in messaging..they got the right wing voters to believe that they work hard...and if you work hard you can succeed...and that they are better than lazy liberals.

Liberals miss the mark with black voters. Most of us only vote blue because the Republicans have been showing out as being completely racist in their messaging and policy.

I think that is why an African American agenda doesn't get focused on...they already got our vote.

And they're hedging their bets on immigrants who come from conservative catholic countries who look down on black people :mjgrin:

All the Republicans have to do is associate liberals with lazy non working sissies and let the snowball roll downhill.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So what will ALL this look like in the event Europe pulls away from Russian oil?

Have they already done so?

As per Reuters Russia supplies 40% of European Oil.
EU must discuss import ban on Russian gas, Germany says
Will this truly trigger an economic recession?

I'm reading Africa is getting hurt the most with the grain supply situation :francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Lithuania severs Russian gas imports, encourages EU to follow suit

"In 2015, nearly 100% of Lithuania's gas supplies derived from imports of Russian gas but the situation has changed drastically over the past years after the country built an off-shore LNG import terminal, launched in 2014, in the port city of Klaipeda.

The energy ministry said from now on all gas for Lithuania's domestic consumption would be imported via Klaipeda's LNG terminal.

Last year, some 26% of Lithuania's gas supplies derived from deliveries from a Russian gas pipeline while 62% came via Klaipeda's LNG terminal and the remaining 12% were imported from a gas storage in neighboring Latvia."
-Per article

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So what will ALL this look like in the event Europe pulls away from Russian oil?

Have they already done so?

As per Reuters Russia supplies 40% of European Oil.
EU must discuss import ban on Russian gas, Germany says
Will this truly trigger an economic recession?

I'm reading Africa is getting hurt the most with the grain supply situation :francis:

I was watching Spain's economic minster on f24 last night and I guess it varies a lot by country.... Spain and Portugal get almost none and Portugal is like 50% renewable.

Spain has plants for processing and I think they have a pipeline to Morocco or Algeria

It's not going to get fixed overnight but I think Europe can do it

They're going to really have to move heavily into renewables and probably nuclear power which many of them began to move away from

article I just found by googling

Spain, Portugal emerge as 'energy island' in Europe's crisis

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Unless some drone jamming tech is added to most tanks or some insane improvements in the armor its safe to say that tanks are donezo :wow: future war is brazy

i meant to comment on this.
mother fukking tanks are obsolete...:dwillhuh:

low flying aircraft? :mjgrin:

the Mujahedeen made great use of US shoulder fired stingers against the Soviets but they'd be nutting in their turbans with the shyt we gave Ukraine.

Lithuania severs Russian gas imports, encourages EU to follow suit

"In 2015, nearly 100% of Lithuania's gas supplies derived from imports of Russian gas but the situation has changed drastically over the past years after the country built an off-shore LNG import terminal, launched in 2014, in the port city of Klaipeda.

The energy ministry said from now on all gas for Lithuania's domestic consumption would be imported via Klaipeda's LNG terminal.

Last year, some 26% of Lithuania's gas supplies derived from deliveries from a Russian gas pipeline while 62% came via Klaipeda's LNG terminal and the remaining 12% were imported from a gas storage in neighboring Latvia."
-Per article

I was watching Spain's economic minster on f24 last night and I guess it varies a lot by country.... Spain and Portugal get almost none and Portugal is like 50% renewable.

Spain has plants for processing and I think they have a pipeline to Morocco or Algeria

It's not going to get fixed overnight but I think Europe can do it

They're going to really have to move heavily into renewables and probably nuclear power which many of them began to move away from

article I just found by googling

Spain, Portugal emerge as 'energy island' in Europe's crisis

yeah, i posted a video here yesterday about the long term effects of the war and towards the end they go deep into LNG and the infrastructure needed. many European nations simply don't have it. the way I see it the US, Canada and Venezuela are gonna have to create a massive Trans Atlantic fuel convoy to Europe but they gotta have places to store and distribute it first. shyt is wild.

dope thread, suggest yall read it.