Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
has anyone considered the possibility of Russia running out of munitions to fire?
their manufacturing is gonna start showing major cracks sooner than later due to sanctions and that will affect the war machine like anything else.

i think this is a real possibility.
Russia stops fighting because they got nothing to bust would be an hysterical end to this war.
I believe this is another aspect of why they're folding other military fronts they have around the world, supply consolidation.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ayo @TallMan_J...

sonic-sonic-the-hedgehog.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Invaded a country thinking they'd win in 3 days. Committed genocide. Got stomped. Ran out of munitions and couldn’t resupply. Left

Utterly pathetic :russ:
you forgot getting radiation poisoning for absolutely no reason.
and possibly getting depots attacked on their own territory. either that or they shot themselves :dead:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m assuming the US is already knee deep in creating defensive drones that will be able to follow friendly troops/tanks/artillery to jam or take out the larger enemy drones. Who knows, they might already be deployed.

The smaller ones on the other hand - especially the “suicide” drones are crazy. A lot of them weight under 10 pounds. Not sure how you’d be able to effectively track and shoot down something that small.