Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't think China will invade now but I do believe they have to be looking at all the mistakes Russia made and absolutely not do them *if* they do in the distant future.

China is no doubt taking stock of their military right now and asking what exactly do they have and what is it really capable of.
at least that what i would do if i were them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
China is no doubt taking stock of their military right now and asking what exactly do they have and what is it really capable of.
at least that what i would do if i were them.
they're gonna have to pull up on someone other than India and UN tours in Africa. Might as well commit to doing some anti-ISIS work in Sub-Sahara or something.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
has anyone considered the possibility of Russia running out of munitions to fire?
their manufacturing is gonna start showing major cracks sooner than later due to sanctions and that will affect the war machine like anything else.

i think this is a real possibility.
Russia stops fighting because they got nothing to bust would be an hysterical end to this war.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
has anyone considered the possibility of Russia running out of munitions to fire?
their manufacturing is gonna start showing major cracks sooner than later due to sanctions and that will affect the war machine like anything else.

i think this is a real possibility.
Russia stops fighting because they got nothing to bust would be an hysterical end to this war.

Invaded a country thinking they'd win in 3 days. Committed genocide. Got stomped. Ran out of munitions and couldn’t resupply. Left

Utterly pathetic :russ: