Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also the trayvon Martin(RIP) case shook racial divide in this country...I feel like since then cacs have been showing their ass and tensions started to boil over.

It's pathetic that the current White Boy of the now is this greasy motherfukker. I say it again, that new age Republican shyt is so deep, that you get some of the ugliest motherfukkers on this planet coming out of the woodwork. I am a big believer of, "All anger/evil shows up when you get older in your face." and this guy just fukking looks like one of those people.

Although like all of them, they have their 15 minutes, commit sexual assault/rape/murder women, and then finally go to jail when no one gives shyt about them.

12189338716c90910d742e16932ecbbf

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

War is ugly, its an opportunity to see humans at their lowest vibrations. You're going to hear about stories like these, ones like the woman who was sexually abused above, and many more. I can guarantee you that some of the most vile acts you can imagine are taking place in that theater of operations right now by everyone involved. None of it is right or justifiable but it is what you get with 'war'.

The Ukrainian citizens poisoned them with chemicals Hunter Biden sent :francis:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Viktor Orbán wins fourth consecutive term as Hungary’s prime minister

“This victory is one to remember, maybe even for the rest of our lives, because we had the biggest [range of opponents to] overpower. The left at home, the international left, the bureaucrats in Brussels, the money of the Soros empire, the international media and even the Ukrainian president in the end,” he said to laughter from the crowd.

orban such a POS

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

“This victory is one to remember, maybe even for the rest of our lives, because we had the biggest [range of opponents to] overpower. The left at home, the international left, the bureaucrats in Brussels, the money of the Soros empire, the international media and even the Ukrainian president in the end,” he said to laughter from the crowd.

orban such a POS
Isn't there a poster in TLR who swears that soros is behind the crime in America..and that he is putting in judges and Prosecutors who are purposely soft on crime..I mean I be on My tinfoil conspiracy steez sometimes so I can't judge
:mjgrin:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I also expect decades of Ukrainian Terrorist Groups intent to inflict pain on Russian Civilians in the future, because of their own lives ruined by Putin; having lost everything, and looking repay that pain caused.
it's so damn stupid to create terrorists on your doorstep. it would be like us making terrorists out of mexicans or canadians. at least we go halfway around the world.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Isn't there a poster in TLR who swears that soros is behind the crime in America..and that he is putting in judges and Prosecutors who are purposely soft on crime..I mean I be on My tinfoil conspiracy steez sometimes so I can't judge
:mjgrin:
does this poster pretend to be pro-black while spitting this soft on crime shyt?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

orban such a POS

The fact Hungary is still an EU member is just :russ: now. They could just leave :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The fact Hungary is still an EU member is just :russ: now. They could just leave :yeshrug:
That’s part of the con. Hungry don’t wanna be on the outside
:mjlit:

Rightys complain about liberal taxes and lifestyle but don’t move to any of the 30 low tax Republican run states except as tax shelter LLC.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wonder what this will mean for tank warfare going forwards

also one of the brehs pointed out the Russian colonels must be excited for a promotion awhile back but watching some of these twitter accounts the colonels and majors seems to be getting packed off left and right

it's also wild the Russian obituaries coming out are all like a month old