Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting. How can Russians see this man as someone who follows Jesus?
Religion and Russia just don't mix...

You wouldn't want your citizens to have any spirituality because they wouldn't tolerate the bullshyt...

It's why religion is stomped out in North Korea..
He wants co.plete devotion to him and not GOD.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i agree that Russia is using Religion to prop up this war but c'mon.
this is 2022, even Islamic Jihad was really more about real world conflicts of interest rather than actually believing that shyt.

ok, Putin has a mini Pope...:yeshrug:

i wouldn't put as much weight into it as you do.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For Americans, IMO, it just started with Obama becoming President. We won't know the whole story of what he did, and how he will be remembered, but, on November of 2008; when Obama won the election, that shyt started 'It' for me. Racism, yeah, but also a big siren that screamed, "Your President is BLACK. The most POWERFUL man in America, isn't White."

And I think that shyt broke people, finding an excuse like, "Obama isn't American, so he ain't legal..." which also at the same time, had Republicans allowing people like Sarah Palin to bring in misinformation in order to win the election.

Maybe even as early as the campaign. Remember - "Obama is a Muslim", "Obama pals around with terrorists", and especially "Obama was born in Kenya and isn't eligible" were all started during the primaries and in some cases even pushed by Clinton supporters. When people started believing those, and then accused the media of ignoring them in order to protect Obama the "Manchurian Candidate", it may have really gotten the ball rolling.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
if Russia was smart they would put "sugar" in the gas they send to Europe right before it's about to shut off.
if you put a substance in to gas that fukks up the hardware on a continental level...

:whoo:

it seems easy enough to do...:merchant:

or...you could substitute natural gas with mustard gas and nobody would know until it was up in their face... :whew:

yall lucky i'm not a fascist dictator because i'm waaaaaaay too creative.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Disgusting. How can Russians see this man as someone who follows Jesus?

Religion, no matter what one's views are, is considered a 'safe haven' for people looking for validation, a fear of something like death; a place not just of worship, but to help anxiety. Its from that, that people are not weak minded in my view, but tend to accept the Church's view, just so they can have that protection.

Plus, just because you might not like it, you might be afraid your family will disown you.

Its doesn't apply to everyone, but its just one of the big drawbacks of religion right now. Instead of teachings of how to be better, you have figureheads telling you to believe in them, that they and not God, will make the world better.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

War is ugly, its an opportunity to see humans at their lowest vibrations. You're going to hear about stories like these, ones like the woman who was sexually abused above, and many more. I can guarantee you that some of the most vile acts you can imagine are taking place in that theater of operations right now by everyone involved. None of it is right or justifiable but it is what you get with 'war'.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

War is ugly, its an opportunity to see humans at their lowest vibrations. You're going to hear about stories like these, ones like the woman who was sexually abused above, and many more. I can guarantee you that some of the most vile acts you can imagine are taking place in that theater of operations right now by everyone involved. None of it is right or justifiable but it is what you get with 'war'.

I also expect decades of Ukrainian Terrorist Groups intent to inflict pain on Russian Civilians in the future, because of their own lives ruined by Putin; having lost everything, and looking repay that pain caused.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I also expect decades of Ukrainian Terrorist Groups intent to inflict pain on Russian Civilians in the future, because of their own lives ruined by Putin; having lost everything, and looking repay that pain caused.

memories are long and these weapons are gonna be around for a long time.

gj5nawm.png

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i agree that Russia is using Religion to prop up this war but c'mon.
this is 2022, even Islamic Jihad was really more about real world conflicts of interest rather than actually believing that shyt.

ok, Putin has a mini Pope...:yeshrug:

i wouldn't put as much weight into it as you do.
Is that Napoleon still pushing that Russian orthodoxy shyt behind the reason to invade Ukraine? He's ignored on my end:mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

this is what insurgency looks like...Generals were on CNN saying this shyt was gonna happen.

These officers about to get treated like the British in Palestine when it was time to create the nation of Israel

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
For Americans, IMO, it just started with Obama becoming President. We won't know the whole story of what he did, and how he will be remembered, but, on November of 2008; when Obama won the election, that shyt started 'It' for me. Racism, yeah, but also a big siren that screamed, "Your President is BLACK. The most POWERFUL man in America, isn't White."

And I think that shyt broke people, finding an excuse like, "Obama isn't American, so he ain't legal..." which also at the same time, had Republicans allowing people like Sarah Palin to bring in misinformation in order to win the election.

I believe, in my opinion, this is like when Fentanyl was introduced, and now it's gotten so out of control that people are willing for American to be destroyed, because they can never get THEIR ideal life back, which is it's own cluster.
Agreed...cacs couldn't fathom a black president. How could they tell their kids they're better than black people when the leader of this country is black?

fukked up the heartland cacs mind...that

"oh shyt black people can really obtain and do greater things than us when given the chance :upsetfavre:" .

Also the trayvon Martin(RIP) case shook racial divide in this country...I feel like since then cacs have been showing their ass and tensions started to boil over.