Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Videos in the twitter thread. @Skooby The fault of the Ukraine soldiers I guess? :beli:

Zelensky told all civilians to take up arms. A civilian that's armed is no longer a civilian, they are enemy combatants. Even if they appear unarmed, how does the Russian soldier truly know what they are going to do?

That's the excuse the U.S. has given. I have seen many videos of U.S. soldiers killing Iraqi/Afghani civilians.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Zelensky told all civilians to take up arms. A civilian that's armed is no longer a civilian, they are enemy combatants. Even if they appear unarmed, how does the Russian soldier truly know what they are going to do?

That's the excuse the U.S. has given I have seen many videos of U.S. soldiers killing Iraqi/Afghani civilians.

:patrice: I would understand that if it was men being shot but some of these are women that were bound and they were reportedly burned alive and/or decapitated

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have to agree here. The insurgency/guerilla warfare game is a tricky one.

if you run up into someone's home don't expect gentlemen's rules to apply.
the fact that Ukraine only hit the fuel depot and not civilian targets speaks volumes to me.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully india considered the dead mothers and children of ukraine in their decision making process

When push comes to shove, India will stand with the US against Russia. They have Pakistan and China to deal with, and Russia isn't gonna be much help. The only reason they haven't taken action against Russia yet, is because of their long ties to the Russia and left over beef with the UK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Italy been a joke since Musso.

Mussolini being an inept leader and the Greeks holding strong against Italy fukked up Hitlers invasion of Russia as Hitler had to send troops to help Italy:mjlol:

"
It was to “pay back Hitler in his own coin,” as Mussolini openly admitted, that he decided to attack Greece through Albania in 1940 without informing the Germans. The result was an extensive and ignominious defeat
and the Germans were forced unwillingly to extricate him from its consequences
. The 1941 campaign to support the German invasion of the Soviet Union also failed disastrously and condemned thousands of ill-equipped Italian troops to a nightmarish winter retreat. Hitler had to come to his ally’s help once again in North Africa. After the Italian surrender in North Africa in 1943,
:picard:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
When push comes to shove, India will stand with the US against Russia. They have Pakistan and China to deal with, and Russia isn't gonna be much help. The only reason they haven't taken action against Russia yet, is because of their long ties to the Russia and left over beef with the UK.

i agree.
India is probably squeezing as much as they can out of Russia while relations are friendly.

:mjgrin: