Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The industry may still intact but the farmers havent been able to work as normal

With Ukraine farmers on frontlines, U.N. food chief warns of 'devastation'

Man fukk Putin...

Satan is the cause if this...stirring up shyt and he's using Putin to achieve his purposes.

We're all trying to get past covid and then this fukker decides to invade...you know it's Satan...can never be no peace on earth..especially nearer the end .

Russia has to pay for this for a long fukking time. Even if they were to negotiate a truce I believe they should still be cracked with sanctions.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Putin wouldn't kill him. He's too valuable. He's still a high-profile fugitive from the US that he can keep in his pocket for an exchange if he ever needs one. Not to mention, he might still be mining that fool for information.
Another us government created antihero

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Man fukk Putin...
Satan is the cause if this...stirring up shyt and he's using Putin to achieve his purposes.
We're all trying to get past covid and then this fukker decides to invade...you know it's Satan...can never be no peace on earth..especially nearer the end.
Russia has to pay for this for a long fukking time. Even if they were to negotiate a truce I believe they should still be cracked with sanctions.

miss me with all that satan talk.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk Putin...

We're all trying to get past covid and then this fukker decides to invade...you know it's Satan...can never be no peace on earth..especially nearer the end .

This is why the weirdos on here all :blessed: over him invading on some "b-b-but what about" and "I'm just trying to have a balanced discussion" shyt is :scust: They should talk that shyt if/when Russia get the fukk out

The wider impact of this invasion is going to fukk so many people over. And Putin was always going to get at Ukraine no matter what the people crying about NATO say. This isn't me flag-waving. The man is just a scumbag

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What does this mean? Guarantee their neutrality?
Essentially an advocate or sponsor that ensures a country stays neutral and doesn't interfere in international conflicts either through direct war or aid by supply of bases or equipment. The other side of that is that they stand with that country if their neutrality is violated.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

nobody:

Italy:
giphy.gif

fukking Italy...:dead:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Essentially an advocate or sponsor that ensures a country stays neutral and doesn't interfere in international conflicts either through direct war or aid by supply of bases or equipment. The other side of that is that they stand with that country if their neutrality is violated.

Ukraine probably looking at Italy like :mjlol:

"Oh.. Thanks for the pledge to help if we get invaded again.. I guess :unimpressed:
"