Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia and Putin aren’t going anywhere, can’t nobody force him out
It’s probably better chances American citizens will start a civil war before Russian citizens

there are ways of deposing an autocrat without civil war, but i'm sure you already know that.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

that's some shyt a cold hearted coli poster would say in a thread where someone gets hurt.
Russian humor :hula: slip of the tongue

:dead: either way.

this guy who did maintenance on our printers was missing an arm from the shoulder down.
watching him work was fukking impressive. so the first time he shows up i go over to say hello and tell him that if he needs a hand just holler.
then i patted him on the shoulder of his missing arm and he visibly recoiled. as soon as it came out of my mouth i felt like shyt and the pat on the shoulder was just out of habit. top 5 awkward moments of my life.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eye on Turkey, Greece Buying More French Fighter Jets, Warships - The National Herald

What is happening in Ukraine is making other countries build up their defense like never before. Greece is apparently militarizing more to defend themselves in Turkey decides to attack them.

Its tension everywhere now. I thought Turkey and Greece were good because they had those meetings 3 weeks ago where they made it seem like it was a truce but now idk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
in house coup, military coup, assassination, he fall ill, etc...
And you think outsiders can accomplish this not some random natural causing sickness but someone will pull off a coup or assassination against Russia a first world country with one of the strongest militaries supported by the biggest economy in 2022 and it not lead to the destruction of human civilization as we know it

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you think outsiders can accomplish this not some random natural causing sickness but someone will pull off a coup or assassination against Russia a first world country with one of the strongest militaries supported by the biggest economy in 2022 and it not lead to the destruction of human civilization as we know it

It won't be us his inner circle is gonna poison him