Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It’s kind of weird to see so much flag waving patriotism on a hip hop message board. It’s like I’m on a Fox News thread or something.

In what way??? Do you want America to stay the powerhouse or let Russia China and Eastern Asian countries become the focal point. This is all tied together.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s kind of weird to see so much flag waving patriotism on a hip hop message board. It’s like I’m on a Fox News thread or something.
It's beyond strange.
And any kind of criticism of Neo-liberalism, ghoulish pushing for war and mass murder or just geopolitics in general is
met with "You must be a russian bot/agent/not real".

It's bizarre.

Not to mention the outright refusal to admit that there are Nazi's in Ukraine.
Nuance is to be had there obviously because the entire populace cannot be called
Nazi's in good faith but the comfort and safety people feel in brazenly rocking the
symbolism or outright calling themselves Nazi's is a cause for concern.

Especially when our tax dollars are going to arming said Nazi's.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In what way??? Do you want America to stay the powerhouse or let Russia China and Eastern Asian countries become the focal point. This is all tied together.

I don’t really give a shyt about America’s hegemony. I’d rather we focus on improving the quality of life for Americans.

I want us to be Scandinavia.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's beyond strange.
And any kind of criticism of Neo-liberalism, ghoulish pushing for war and mass murder or just geopolitics in general is

It's bizarre.

Nuance is to be had there obviously because the entire populace cannot be called
Nazi's in good faith but the comfort and safety people feel in brazenly rocking the

Use Russia argument points. Y’all keep saying there are Nazis in Ukraine when celebrities or blacks in general get chased or attacked by skinheads in Russia. When there is a possibility of White majority populace there will be Nazis. America has more Nazis then Ukraine. Choose a different talking point instead of Nazis

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don’t really give a shyt about America’s hegemony. I’d rather we focus on improving the quality of life for Americans.

I want us to be Scandinavia.

It’s true that America can improve its way of living of course but you comparing Northern European countries with a populace lesser than probably top 10 of American citie combined. It has to start at local government levels where America fails. Prime example of failure is Philadelphia Chicago Bmore etc..

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

we're talking about Russia, breh.
i spent the last 20 years shytting on the US for what was done in Afghanistan and Iraq but Russia...yeah, i can rally around this one.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's beyond strange.

It's bizarre.

I wonder if they’d be as enthusiastic if this was happening under Trump.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's beyond strange.

It's bizarre.

to your first point; all of Western Europe is providing military support for Ukraine.
is that because Neo-Liberalism is running wild in the EU?
do you see how easy it is to break down clown logic?

to your second point; not one single person in this thread has denied that there are nazis in Ukraine so lose that talking point.
the so called nazi problem in Ukraine is no worse than it is in any majority white nation and not a cause for war.
if you can't admit that then you are a disingenuous actor.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I wonder if they’d be as enthusiastic if this was happening under Trump.

hold up...:mjlol:

if this happened under Trump, he would have ignored it.
NATO would be uber mad and Trump would say "fukk you NATO, Ukraine belongs to Russia because Putin says so."
then the EU would act on it's own outside of NATO thus birthing the EU Army.
roll the dice from there but on my life, that is what would have happened.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

Alot of people are easily manipulated. America just had two wars that cost trillions and what were the reasons?

Afghanistan - Osama is hiding in Afghanistan and They have al-qaeda camps. After 2001 Osama left afghanistan to live the rest of his life in a mansion in Pakistan and there were al-qaeda camps all over. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi not a single one was Afghani.

Iraq - They had WMD's and support terrorist. We don't even need to expose the lies of this war. Bush, Colin Powell, Blair all tell they were on some bullshyt.

Russia just using the manual that USA helped make.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
A beekeeper, a builder and a homeless man: The civilian victims of Putin's invasion - CNN

putin: "[nah these folks look like nazis, bomb everything...nevermind my country got nazis too and im doing what nazis do]"

yes Ukraine has racists, what countries dont? what if canada decided to start mopping us because we got white supremacists out in the open and intertwined in our government?
wait what, you mean canada has nazis right across the border this close to america? we have to do something about that because we don't tolerate such things in america. we'll start with alberta and saskatchewan, once we denazify those provinces and protect those that speak american we'll welcome them as a new state of america.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
If Putin is killed or steps down, I don't see Russia remaining one country. They will break away into many. This could be a huge problem for that part of the world down the line. A lot of fighting from former countrymen.