Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use Russia argument points. Y’all keep saying there are Nazis in Ukraine when celebrities or blacks in general get chased or attacked by skinheads in Russia. When there is a possibility of White majority populace there will be Nazis. America has more Nazis then Ukraine. Choose a different talking point instead of Nazis
??? Where did I absolve Russia of anything ???

You and anyone who dapped your posts problem is you believe that me not supporting
a right wing government and their choice to allow America to push them to war with an ailing
Superpower does not mean, I support the current Capitalism fueled form of Russia.

"Russian Argument Points" is essentially "I need a Good guy vs Bad Guy narrative".
Like we're adults here breh, let's think beyond Superman vs Lex Luthor.

:pachaha:

to your first point; all of Western Europe is providing military support for Ukraine.
Ok and ?
They're all American allies

is that because Neo-Liberalism is running wild in the EU?
Ummm...yes ? Yes it is !
You're right !

to your second point; not one single person in this thread has denied that there are nazis in Ukraine so lose that talking point.
the so called nazi problem in Ukraine is no worse than it is in any majority white nation and not a cause for war.
if you can't admit that then you are a disingenuous actor.
I literally quoted someone questioning if there are actually Nazi's :pachaha:

The problem goes beyond there being Nazi's in their military.
Their government has actually made moves against Leftist groups.
Try again.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If Putin is killed or steps down, I don't see Russia remaining one country. They will break away into many. This could be a huge problem for that part of the world down the line. A lot of fighting from former countrymen.
You cut off one head and another appears.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up...:mjlol:

if this happened under Trump, he would have ignored it.
NATO would be uber mad and Trump would say "fukk you NATO, Ukraine belongs to Russia because Putin says so."
then the EU would act on it's own outside of NATO thus birthing the EU Army.
roll the dice from there but on my life, that is what would have happened.

:mjlol: you have a wild imagination. You should put it to good use.

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
We gotta stay diligent about keeping this thread on track. Troll farm employees that have been assigned to the coli are acting out now because of personal banking issues they're experiencing in Russia, they're clearly mad.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
We gotta stay diligent about keeping this thread on track. Troll farm employees that have been assigned to the coli are acting out now because of personal banking issues they're experiencing in Russia, they're clearly mad.

So you telling me that all those pawg posts on thecoli has been from Russian agents :ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Your and anyone who dapped your posts problem is you believe that me not supporting
a right wing government and their choice to allow America to push them to war with an ailing
Superpower does not mean, I support the current Capitalism fueled form of Russia.

America pushed them to war?
Russia declared war on them!
they were literally invaded multiple times...:dead:

Ok and ?
They're all American allies
Ummm...yes ? Yes it is !
You're right !

neoliberalism has allot to answer for but...Russian expansionism?
are you retarded?

negged :ahh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
BBC reports another general killed according to Ukraine MOD : Russian general Yakov Rezantsev killed in Ukraine

Russia's lost generals
Yakov Rezantsev
Lt Gen Yakov Rezantsev was reportedly killed by a Ukrainian strike on the Chornobaivka airbase near the city of Kherson.
He was promoted to lieutenant general last year, and was commander of the 49th combined army of Russia's southern military district.
He is said to have taken part in Russia's military operation in Syria.

Andrei Mordvichev
Andrei Mordvichev was killed by a strike on the Chornobaivka airbase near Kherson, according to Ukrainian officials.
He was the commander of Russia's 8th combined army of the southern military district.
His death was reported on 18 March.

Oleg Mityaev
Maj Gen Oleg Mityaev reportedly died somewhere near the city of Mariupol, a city in south-east Ukraine which has seen some of the heaviest fighting so far.
The nationalist Azov regiment claims to have killed him.
He was a commander of the Russian army's 150th motorised rifle division, a relatively new unit formed in 2016, and based in the Rostov region close to the Ukrainian border.
Ukraine claims that the unit was created in order to take part in the conflict in separatist-controlled areas of eastern Ukraine, although Russia denies that its military was involved in fighting there.

Andrei Kolesnikov
Maj Gen Andrei Kolesnikov, of the 29th combined army, was killed in fighting on 11 March, according to official Ukrainian sources.
The circumstances of his death were not given.
After Kolesnikov became the third Russian general reportedly killed in Ukraine, one western official told the Press Association that the Russian army may be suffering from low morale, which is why high-ranking military officers are moving closer to the front line.

Vitaly Gerasimov
Maj Gen Vitaly Gerasimov, chief of staff of Russia's 41st combined army, was killed on 7 March outside the eastern city of Kharkiv, according to Ukraine's defence ministry.
Kharkiv, close to the Russian border, has come under sustained attack from Russian forces.
Ukraine's military released a recording of what it said was two Russian security service officials discussing Gerasimov's death, and complaining that their secure communication networks no longer worked in Ukraine.
Gerasimov was involved in the second Chechen war, the Russian military operation in Syria, and in the Russian annexation of Crimea in 2014.

Andrey Sukhovetsky
Maj Gen Andrey Sukhovetsky, a deputy commander at the same unit as Gerasimov, was reportedly killed by a sniper on 3 March.
Like Gerasimov, Sukhovetsky was part of Russia's military operations in Crimea and in Syria.
Unlike the other generals, Sukhovetsky's death was reported in the Russian media and Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed in a speech that a general had died in Ukraine.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
yeah, war in Taiwan would be :sadcam: status for everyone.
i remember when Thailand had bad floods and fukked the PC market up back in 2011-2012.
luckily i wasn't building a PC at the time.
i also lucked out by upgrading my current PC and building a new one for the living room before the current hardware crisis. :whew:

prices didn't come down for like 3-5 years.. yeah there was a disaster but at some point they straight up colluded to benefit.