Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
:ohhh: Was this a result of negotiations?

Kinda. :yeshrug:

dfa809cf-9cf8-43a5-bd2d-12cc489ccde0_text.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dis man really a professional internet troll :dead: who even makes that comparison

tf harry potter gotta do wit the Ukraine invasion Sounds like a Family guy guy joke :mjlol:

Most random comparison ive ever heard from someone

He must have seen that graffiti online people were posting showing Zelensky to be Harry Potter and Putin himself to be Voldemort

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

He must have seen that graffiti online people were posting showing Zelensky to be Harry Potter and Putin himself to be Voldemort
I wonder what Rowling thinks of this?

Edit:

"Critiques of Western cancel culture are possibly not best made by those currently slaughtering civilians for the crime of resistance, or who jail and poison their critics," the Harry Potter author wrote on Twitter.
:wow:

Daps
Do you know why Putin has not Assassinated him…for good? He is under custody…during a pandemic, would have been an easy excuse to rid of him.

Killing him would be a show of weakness.

Navalny basically called his bluff. The way dude went at him for the underwear poisoning was embarrassing :russ:

When you tell a man that he's so scared of you that the only thing he could do was poison your underwear :russ:

And Putin couldn't say nothing cause it was true:mjlol:

So he had him arrested in a tantrum but if he kills him, then that makes Russians see that everything Navalny said about him was true. :lolbron:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ya’ll need to chill, at least let the man respond…

…homeboy in China, it’s 3am over there. ever since sanctions cutoff ruskie net trolls, Chinese trolls picking up the slack. their 100 hour work weeks just turned to 150 hour work weeks. let him get some sleep

negged for complaining about me negging @Another Man.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights

I wonder was he always dis way or is he really goin crazy rn :patrice:

maybe whatever anesthesia they used during his face surgery caused him to go crazy ? :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Russia just annouced thats theyre scaling back their war aims and focusing on 'liberating the Donbass' and establishing that land corridor. The homies got Vietnamed and Afghanistaned in 30 some odd days :picard::wow:

Their bodyguards Oochie Wally verse was defnitely better :wow:
Goofy ass dudes. They should have stuck to that and they would have had everyone ignoring this.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If any of our resident tankies are available do you still think Russia will open up new fronts and attack Japan, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, South Korea, Australia, and etc or maybe just keep the tank columns pushing through to France?

What is Pepe Escobar saying @FAH1223 ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah I've been increasingly optimistic this week. After a month of combat, the situation is far better than what we were discussing in the beginning. Honestly if they hold on the stalemate a couple more weeks, I'll be convinced they will pull it off militarily unless some major game changing event happens.

There circlement you talk about is North of Kyiv where they could capture up to 10k russian troops

NEUTRALIZE :birdman: