Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Actually I’m looking at it from a logical standpoint. What justification does Russia have in invading Ukraine when NOBODY will invade Russia because they have the most nukes in the world???

Russia’s justification is as flimsy as calling their soldiers invading Ukraine as “peace keepers”.

The fact that you keep bringing up Iraq/Afghanistan but keep on pretending to be enlightened by understanding Russia’s barbaric motivations and propaganda is peak irony

Breh, we can play that game all day. What justification does America have in blockading Cuba in 2022? What justification did NATO have in Libya? Don’t call it humanitarianism when the West does shyt, call it bullshyt just like we’re doing now in the case of Russia.

Forgive me for missing the irony, America’s justifications in Iraq/Afghanistan was bullshyt just like Russia/Ukraine. At least in the case of Russia, you can point to a literal land border as the cause. Guide me to the ironic part, breh…

Also, anyone can see plainly that this is about Russia maintaining control within its sphere of influence and not about some impending invasion by NATO. America practices the Monroe doctrine on a grander scale and has done so for over a century, but we acting confused at Russia’s behavior right now? Naw, what’s good for the goose has always been good for the gander. Don’t talk that peace shyt and create rules that apply to everyone except you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s a big issue in this too. America did a lot of damage to its reputation from the Gulf War to the present. It was different during the Cold War since you had another antagonistic superpower to justify the behavior. Now it’s different.

Lol, are we really playing this game? Corporate interests RUN this country, and likewise they benefit from supporting certain foreign policy. When we went to war with Iraq/Afghanistan the pushback was minuscule compared to the war drum beating from mainstream media. But it’s privately owned so who cares if people are killed over it? At least they weren’t state operated media outlets….:russ: :skip:

Why is nuance not allowed in this situation is what I’d like to know? At the very least, let’s honestly look at the causes instead of remaining in our red white and blue bubbles.
Wrong. The GULF WAR was fine. it was so successful that more democrats wanted to join in during the Iraq War because they missed the post-Gulf War popularity boost, especially after 9/11.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You act like America’s media is state run. CNN and Fox News aren’t getting marching orders from the DoD. Can you say the same thing about RT?

This autocrat apology is sickening. It’s almost to the level of Trumpism. I can see why both figureheads are in bed together
Again, this is Bernie Bro shyt. This is precisely what we were saying endlessly.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hard to flex when your actions cause your people to starve
I feel like if Putin goes all in and Biden sends troops, Americans will reject another military action/war especially after Biden talked so much about ending the Afghan war and bringing troops home. Then you factor in the potential economic impacts that would hurt the American economy even more when record inflation is already hurting Biden.

Trump, feeding off Americans tired of war and its negative economic impacts, would promise to end the US troop surge & influence in Ukraine and return American to his isolation/nationalist policy sounds more and more like a winning platform and return to the Presidency.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Breh, we can play that game all day. What justification does America have in blockading Cuba in 2022? What justification did NATO have in Libya? Don’t call it humanitarianism when the West does shyt, call it bullshyt just like we’re doing now in the case of Russia.

Forgive me for missing the irony, America’s justifications in Iraq/Afghanistan was bullshyt just like Russia/Ukraine. At least in the case of Russia, you can point to a literal land border as the cause. Guide me to the ironic part, breh…

Also, anyone can see plainly that this is about Russia maintaining control within its sphere of influence and not about some impending invasion by NATO. America practices the Monroe doctrine on a grander scale and has done so for over a century, but we acting confused at Russia’s behavior right now? Naw, what’s good for the goose has always been good for the gander. Don’t talk that peace shyt and create rules that apply to everyone except you.
Even if there was an equivalency to America’s actions in the past it doesn’t give Russia any justification for theirs in 2022. What kind of retarded logic is that?

Nobody is confused by Russia’s actions. We are condemning it. If you were truly antiwar & anti imperialism you wouldn’t be wasting time in justifying Putin’s actions. Is it only a crime against humanity when America does it?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like if Putin goes all in and Biden sends troops, Americans will reject another military action/war especially after Biden talked so much about ending the Afghan war and bringing troops home. Then you factor in the potential economic impacts that would hurt the American economy even more when record inflation is already hurting Biden.

Trump, feeding off Americans tired of war and its negative economic impacts, would promise to end the US troop surge & influence in Ukraine and return American to his isolation/nationalist policy sounds more and more like a winning platform and return to the Presidency.
This isn't the US against the USSR. Any troops would be to buttress NATO. If it escalates there it's a world war. You have to pick a side either way.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Even if there was an equivalency to America’s actions in the past it doesn’t give Russia any justification for theirs in 2022. What kind of retarded logic is that?

Nobody is confused by Russia’s actions. We are condemning it. If you were truly antiwar & anti imperialism you wouldn’t be wasting time in justifying Putin’s actions. Is it only a crime against humanity when America does it?
hang on, what @2Quik4UHoes mentioned is literally happening right now. :dead:

Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and many other countries are CURRENTLY suffering economic sanctions from the US.

You really act like hypocrisy doesn't exist. :dead:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This isn't the US against the USSR. Any troops would be to buttress NATO. If it escalates there it's a world war. You have to pick a side either way.
I think anti-war feelings among American voters is stronger than the media would like people to believe. Because the media is all in on wars.

Obama, Trump and Biden all campaigned on ending way and they were all popular among the voter base.

Unless this is a short thing that can be forgotten by the summer, I'm not sure how this is good for Biden. Now if him and NATO can shut down Putin quick and effectively obviously that would be a win.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
hang on, what @2Quik4UHoes mentioned is literally happening right now. :dead:

Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and many other countries are CURRENTLY suffering economic sanctions from the US.

You really act like hypocrisy doesn't exist. :dead:
What does economic sanctions involving the above countries have to do with Russia invading Ukraine?

Hurrrr durr American hegemony bad (even though I benefit from it and can poo poo it because of the freedom it provides) and American enemies good. Did I do it right?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think anti-war feelings among American voters is stronger than the media would like people to believe. Because the media is all in on wars.

Obama, Trump and Biden all campaigned on ending way and they were all popular among the voter base.

Unless this is a short thing that can be forgotten by the summer, I'm not sure how this is good for Biden. Now if him and NATO can shut down Putin quick and effectively obviously that would be a win.

If Trump campaigns on ending a war with Russia and the US people give him back the presidency to genuflect before Putin, America have bigger problems that need to be addressed.