Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
Well then, we don't disagree, where's the beef ? I keep saying Russia has been using this uprising to invade, where do I disagree with you ?

You keep trying to give russia justification for what they are doing when there is none. That's our only point of contention.

You're saying he's justified. I'm saying he's a maniac that's losing his mind.

I do however allow that he could be reacting to something that the general public does not know. Perhaps pressure within his own government or maybe he knew something about NATO plans for Ukraine through Trump.

That wouldn't be farfetched to me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What does economic sanctions involving the above countries have to do with Russia invading Ukraine?
Because Cuba, Iran, Venezuela and many other nations are currently suffering through crimes against humanity which you pretended to care about in your prior post. :skip:

Hurrrr durr American hegemony bad (even though I benefit from it and can poo poo it because of the freedom it provides) and American enemies good. Did I do it right?
Look here white boy, American hegemony has been pretty bad for the world. I benefit from it but I can criticize it and point out how fukked up it is.

That's why I said you pretend hypocrisy doesn't exist.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Even if there was an equivalency to America’s actions in the past it doesn’t give Russia any justification for theirs in 2022. What kind of retarded logic is that?

Nobody is confused by Russia’s actions. We are condemning it. If you were truly antiwar & anti imperialism you wouldn’t be wasting time in justifying Putin’s actions. Is it only a crime against humanity when America does it?

Where am I justifying? I just want to understand why things are going the way they are without a slant in one direction or another. America does things today that cannot be justified and across the world theres a consensus on it and the same is true for Russia, China, and other major geopolitical players. My point is that true arbiters of peace shouldn’t be conducting dirt themselves and then expect to remain an arbiter of peace.

Understanding why people do shyt is the first step to changing the problem. Many of them powerful nations of the world, America and Russia especially, help perpetuate these problems while the majority of the world is left to deal with the aftermath. Basically for me, the devil telling me about Satan isn’t impressive cuz both of them are fukked up. Today it’s Russia, tomorrow maybe China, next day the U.S. it took many factors to reach this point it wasn’t Putin acting alone.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Because Cuba, Iran, Venezuela and many other nations are currently suffering through crimes against humanity which you pretended to care about in your prior post. :skip:
Ok and what does that have to do with Russia invading Ukraine for the sole purpose of recapturing former Soviet glory?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I feel like if Putin goes all in and Biden sends troops, Americans will reject another military action/war especially after Biden talked so much about ending the Afghan war and bringing troops home. Then you factor in the potential economic impacts that would hurt the American economy even more when record inflation is already hurting Biden.

Trump, feeding off Americans tired of war and its negative economic impacts, would promise to end the US troop surge & influence in Ukraine and return American to his isolation/nationalist policy sounds more and more like a winning platform and return to the Presidency.
No way Biden sends troops there. The US will just provide intelligence/strategic/weapon support to Ukraine IMO.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Where am I justifying? I just want to understand why things are going the way they are without a slant in one direction or another. America does things today that cannot be justified and across the world theres a consensus on it and the same is true for Russia, China, and other major geopolitical players. My point is that true arbiters of peace shouldn’t be conducting dirt themselves and then expect to remain an arbiter of peace.

Understanding why people do shyt is the first step to changing the problem. Many of them powerful nations of the world, America and Russia especially, help perpetuate these problems while the majority of the world is left to deal with the aftermath. Basically for me, the devil telling me about Satan isn’t impressive cuz both of them are fukked up. Today it’s Russia, tomorrow maybe China, next day the U.S. it took many factors to reach this point it wasn’t Putin acting alone.
You’re being too charitable for an autocrat that is invading another country for the sole purpose of recapturing former glory. If Russia would sit down and shut the fukk up the world would be a more peaceful place. Like Obama said, nobody gives a fukk about Russia. It’s Russia always stirring the pot. Countries want to join NATO for self preservation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ok and what does that have to do with Russia invading Ukraine for the sole purpose of recapturing former Soviet glory?
THe same thing as America is out here decimating nations. ITs all fukked up. Call out the Russians while also calling out the US. You only want to call out the Russians because the media and American education system trained you to think of things under the guise of the Cold War.

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
I think anti-war feelings among American voters is stronger than the media would like people to believe. Because the media is all in on wars.

Obama, Trump and Biden all campaigned on ending way and they were all popular among the voter base.

Unless this is a short thing that can be forgotten by the summer, I'm not sure how this is good for Biden. Now if him and NATO can shut down Putin quick and effectively obviously that would be a win.

I dunno breh I was all for getting out of the Middle East but if Putin really ends up tryin to fukk around on some modern day Hitler shyt then Im pretty sure most Americans would support givin him all the smoke he lookin for :manny::manny:

I dont think theres much of a chance it gets to that point but you never know :manny::manny:

Daps
Breh, we can play that game all day. What justification does America have in blockading Cuba in 2022? What justification did NATO have in Libya? Don’t call it humanitarianism when the West does shyt, call it bullshyt just like we’re doing now in the case of Russia.

Forgive me for missing the irony, America’s justifications in Iraq/Afghanistan was bullshyt just like Russia/Ukraine. At least in the case of Russia, you can point to a literal land border as the cause. Guide me to the ironic part, breh…

Also, anyone can see plainly that this is about Russia maintaining control within its sphere of influence and not about some impending invasion by NATO. America practices the Monroe doctrine on a grander scale and has done so for over a century, but we acting confused at Russia’s behavior right now? Naw, what’s good for the goose has always been good for the gander. Don’t talk that peace shyt and create rules that apply to everyone except you.

Breh you are flagrantly misrepresenting facts. :gucci:

You keep comparing what Russia is doing in 2022 to the US and Cuba or Libya.

When did the US annex parts of Cuba or Libya and declare that their nations didn't have a right to exist and that they should actually be a part of the US?

And of course the US has moved foul in the past.

But for you to try to conflate those situations with what's happening right now with Russia shows either alarming idiocy or a blatant misrepresentation of facts in your attempts to carry water for Putin.

And as far as wanting to retain power in our sphere of influence, then by your logic the US should go take control of Cuba right now. They're right below Florida. That's our sphere of influence. We should just go invade right now and declare their island a US territory.

But do you see how stupid that sounds? That's how stupid you sound right now.:gucci:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“War with Russia” what are y’all even talking about? This isn’t going hot at all, sanctions are literally the only tool here as long as Putin doesn’t touch a NATO country. The moment shyt goes hot there wont even be election considerations…there’ll be like minutes/hours for things to cool down or it’s a wrap for humankind.

Daps
“War with Russia” what are y’all even talking about? This isn’t going hot at all, sanctions are literally the only tool here as long as Putin doesn’t touch a NATO country. The moment shyt goes hot there wont even be election considerations…there’ll be like minutes/hours for things to cool down or it’s a wrap for humankind.

Yeah brehs are getting carried away thinking that the US and Russia are about to tangle :russ:

I don't even understand where they're getting this from as Biden flat out said that the US is not gonna put troops on the ground in defense of Ukraine

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You keep trying to give russia justification for what they are doing when there is none. That's our only point of contention.

You're saying he's justified. I'm saying he's a maniac that's losing his mind.

I do however allow that he could be reacting to something that the general public does not know. Perhaps pressure within his own government or maybe he knew something about NATO plans for Ukraine through Trump.

That wouldn't be farfetched to me.
I'm not justifying anything nor did I ever say he was justified or right in his actions :dwillhuh:

Please reread my posts, I'm just explaining his and Russia's point of view and the context he came from so we can understand his logic.