Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of Putin fans in here I see.

:sas2:

They playing these away games like Putin wouldn’t wipe us (and these wannabe different posters) off the earth if he could :skip:

57-E5-A905-33-C4-4122-B027-68-F1809-B814-E.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
THe same thing as America is out here decimating nations. ITs all fukked up. Call out the Russians while also calling out the US. You only want to call out the Russians because the media and American education system trained you to think of things under the guise of the Cold War.
Still don’t understand the false equivalency. Russia is invading Ukraine to recapture former glory. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA. The foreign policy failures are mutually exclusive. If America was some hermit nation that isolated itself from the outside world Russia would still be invading Ukraine. Jesus Christ

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously. I don't claim to know nearly as much as you do about the situation. My thing is that your retelling of factual evidence at this time sounds more like high brow whataboutism that leads to moralistic nihilism instead of an actual constructive conversation.

It's like China bringing up American's racist past to dodge current critiques of Uighur treatment.

These critiques are funded by defense thinktanks and foreign policy initiatives - there is a clear conflict of interest for several reasons.

America is still actively racist .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Judging by some people in this thread, they would be fine if Putin didn’t stop at Ukraine an started “annexing” other places as part of Russia. Hell, even let other countries do it too.
America does it too. Why can’t russia take over all of Europe :mjgrin: you have to see it from their point of view :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
THe same thing as America is out here decimating nations. ITs all fukked up. Call out the Russians while also calling out the US. You only want to call out the Russians because the media and American education system trained you to think of things under the guise of the Cold War.
ok.

and?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like America’s media is state run. CNN and Fox News aren’t getting marching orders from the DoD. Can you say the same thing about RT?

This autocrat apology is sickening. It’s almost to the level of Trumpism. I can see why both figureheads are in bed together

They don't have to. Big defense lobbies control the DOD and the media apparatus to manufacture consent. 6 companies own most of the media and you forget about actual investigative journalists like Julian Assange ?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What does economic sanctions involving the above countries have to do with Russia invading Ukraine?

Hurrrr durr American hegemony bad (even though I benefit from it and can poo poo it because of the freedom it provides) and American enemies good. Did I do it right?

:wow:!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Exactly!

Breh you are flagrantly misrepresenting facts. :gucci:

You keep comparing what Russia is doing in 2022 to the US and Cuba or Libya.

When did the US annex parts of Cuba or Libya and declare that their nations didn't have a right to exist and that they should actually be a part of the US?

And of course the US has moved foul in the past.

But for you to try to conflate those situations with what's happening right now with Russia shows either alarming idiocy or a blatant misrepresentation of facts in your attempts to carry water for Putin.

And as far as wanting to retain power in our sphere of influence, then by your logic the US should go take control of Cuba right now. They're right below Florida. That's our sphere of influence. We should just go invade right now and declare their island a US territory.

But do you see how stupid that sounds? That's how stupid you sound right now.:gucci:

First of all, America runs official and unofficial military bases/installations around the globe. Including a prison in Cuba. Just because a nation or land isn’t outright annexed it doesn’t mean that it can’t have tremendous influence over it. Come on breh. :pachaha:

It seems like the point y’all consistently miss is that wrong is wrong. Having someone that does harm to the world lecturing someone else that also does harm in the world does what exactly? While people in nations around THE WORLD suffer because of America’s direct actions we’re discussing a situation which is much more localized in nature. Matter fact you right, I shouldn’t conflate this because America is a much dirtier dog if we go down that road. Point is, two criminals arguing about whose worse doesn’t make the other less criminal.

I’m not even gon address that other shyt breh. You must not pay close attention to how America operates in Latin America and the Caribbean. Either that or it’s being conveniently forgotten in this discussion. And before you say it, American troops don’t have to invade and annex those spaces that’s what the CIA is for.