Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying that the government of Ukraine doesn't care what those regions want, rightfully so.

Texas and Florida are always talking about how they want to secede. The federal government doesn't care and if Texas were to try to secede and join back with Mexico, the US military would run that fade with all involved.

Just because Donetsk and Luhansk have russian sympathizers or have ppl that want to secede from Ukraine doesn't give them the right to do so. That's a civil internal issue that they need to resolve, and no other countries should get involved in that.

You could draw parallels with the US Civil War. We forbade other countries to get involved.

This issue is a Ukraine issue, and Russia using this as a pretext for invasion is not gonna work out well for them.
Well then, we don't disagree, where's the beef ? I keep saying Russia has been using this uprising to invade, where do I disagree with you ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We’re talking about two very dirty players. CIA cooking, Russia’s counterparts working, surely the European counterparts are also working. Ain’t no good guys in this, just guys lol….
UqG94eg.png
hey, my stuff is in the USA :hubie:...im asking the CIA where I can donate :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the part I don't get.

Everyone is trying to get us to understand Putin's perspective when Ukraine doesn't want him fukking there. Period. Point blank. End of discussion. Yall are consciously/unconsciously intellectualizing a takeover. This isn't some film class where we get to the heart of what makes the villain tick and why he has depth as a character

"Ok, yeah he's raping the girl against her will, but ignore that and focus on the rapist's troubled past to see how you can kinda identify with him" :camby:
Bush stealing the election and the iraq war broke everyone's brains

Turns out there ARE other bad actors out there and the american left thought opposing the iraq war was gonig to give them endless run way.

Wait till they find out about China :huhldup:

mind you, i consider myself a social democrat lefty etc...but i'm clearly a Nat Sec Democrat after 2016...too many fools putting us at risk en masse.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
No, fair point. Still, that doesn’t mean certain consequences don’t come at all if certain lines are crossed. Sure, being blackballed isn’t the same as being viciously poisoned but America isn’t above the fukk shyt either.

I bet if we were watching RT during the Invasion of Libya they would’ve used similar language regarding NATO/US to what you’re saying now regarding Russia/Ukraine and Libya had no relevance compared to Russia/Ukraine. In fact, the instability caused by that invasion ended up burdening many NATO members in the aftermath. Even in the dubious cases of Iraq/Afghanistan at least there was tiny traces of justification. We’ve seen both sides of this coin, America acts unreasonable on the world stage and countries like Russia push back and Russia acts unreasonable and countries like the U.S. push back.

Likewise, all I’m seeing is a lot of people refusing to at least see the other side of the argument. Doesn’t mean Putin is right or justified but like @mastermind said it comes off as very naive and heavily reliant on an American view of the world. Clearly, this is an issue with a layered history going back hundreds of years and cannot be defined simply from a Cold War perspective.
Actually I’m looking at it from a logical standpoint. What justification does Russia have in invading Ukraine when NOBODY will invade Russia because they have the most nukes in the world???

Russia’s justification is as flimsy as calling their soldiers invading Ukraine as “peace keepers”.

The fact that you keep bringing up Iraq/Afghanistan but keep on pretending to be enlightened by understanding Russia’s barbaric motivations and propaganda is peak irony

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im understanding how hitchens became a neo con now :francis:

I also understand how so many let atrocities happen in the past...so many fukking cowards out here trust good faith of these clowns...from white supremacist republicans after the civil war to WW2...to now :stopitslime: