Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't realize that a snap military exercise is like 9 to 13k soldiers. Putin got 100k surrounding Ukraine, plus 140 ships out at sea headed to the Mediterranean and possibly the Black Sea, and he's still bringing in more troops and heavy artillery. The minimum he's going for is full regime change in Ukraine and maybe all out war with NATO in Europe if it gets to that point. This shyt is not ordinary for someone so pragmatic, feels like a maneuver from someone who KNOWS his time is coming to an end.

he knows the wolves are becoming embolden around him because of his Parkinson's, hes probably trying to give his successor enough clout to maintain order when he finally steps down. its a desperation move on his end and it really doesnt surprise me. all old leaders near the end make irrational decisions

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can we get everyone on record on what’s the appropriate action(s) to take, before the Monday morning quarterbacking starts?

so biden really might bring the dikks out? :lupe:
Biden got nikkas calling him all types of names that his momma ain’t give him

i wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to puff his chest out and in fact, bring out the dikks

:dame:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
he knows the wolves are becoming embolden around him because of his Parkinson's, hes probably trying to give his successor enough clout to maintain order when he finally steps down. its a desperation move on his end and it really doesnt surprise me. all old leaders near the end make irrational decisions

Biden got me anxious with the announcement of 5,000 American troops with a possibility of tenfold increase (50k) to the Eastern European NATO states. That old coot really completely abandoned the policy of hands off support for any Ukrainian insurgency with lethal aid that EVERYBODY AGREES ON... to put in American lives potentially on the front line of some shyt popping off :snoop:

And meanwhile all this is happening, China just violated Taiwans defence zone with 40 JET FIGHTERS AND A BOMBER yesterday

There's blood in the water 2022 marks the beginning of the geopolitical multipolar fukkery years :francis:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Biden got me anxious with the announcement of 5,000 American troops with a possibility of tenfold increase (50k) to the Eastern European NATO states. That old coot really completely abandoned the policy of hands off support for any Ukrainian insurgency with lethal aid that EVERYBODY AGREES ON... to put in American lives potentially on the front line of some shyt popping off :snoop:

And meanwhile all this is happening, China just violated Taiwans defence zone with 40 JET FIGHTERS AND A BOMBER yesterday

There's blood in the water 2022 marks the beginning of the geopolitical multipolar fukkery years :francis:
If Russia goes through with the invasion of Ukraine don’t be surprised to see China do the same thing to Taiwan.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything the US and EU are doing and saying right now is just to save face - they have already sacrificed Ukraine.

The Germans need Russian gas.

The British are addicted to Russian money.

The French actually like Putin.

The US would happily allow Putin to take Eastern Ukraine in exchange for help with issues like Iran and to chill out with hacking US computer networks.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If Russia goes into Ukraine, I won't be surprised to see China go into Taiwan and to see Iran start something with Israel through Hezbollah or whoever.

Everybody else is just going to be looking around.:mjtf:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can we get everyone on record on what’s the appropriate action(s) to take, before the Monday morning quarterbacking starts?

Biden got nikkas calling him all types of names that his momma ain’t give him

i wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to puff his chest out and in fact, bring out the dikks

:dame:

I don't really want Biden to do anything other than slap Manchin and Sinema :manny:

Congress can throw some sanctions on Russia I guess but outside of that I'd like as little US involvement as possible.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was trying to annex the south and split the country, Brits are saying he ain't on that, Kremlin is trying to install a puppet leader after the regime change.... That's more on brand for Vlad than tryna get his Adolf on, I thought he was losing his mind or some shyt. I just wanna see if the Ukrainians have any heart now that they're getting lethal aid from the West, hope they don't just rollover.

Don't trust Brits ... They are actively in the Balkans and in Russia promoting "British values" to the youth and journalists.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Israel, Jewish Groups Discuss Airlifting Ukraine's Jews if Russia Invades
As threat of Russian invasion looms, top officials examine possibility of emergency evacuation for up to 75,000 Ukrainians thought to be eligible for Israeli citizenship under Law of Return

Honestly, not mad at them. They have had plans on the books for years for some of these countries with historical anti-Semitism. I am 100% for Black folks taking lessons from this.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Israel, Jewish Groups Discuss Airlifting Ukraine's Jews if Russia Invades
As threat of Russian invasion looms, top officials examine possibility of emergency evacuation for up to 75,000 Ukrainians thought to be eligible for Israeli citizenship under Law of Return

Honestly, not mad at them. They have had plans on the books for years for some of these countries with historical anti-Semitism. I am 100% for Black folks taking lessons from this.

Black folks should have already been migrating back to Africa 50-60 years ago. Same time as the Jews. Staying in this country has done more damage to the black family than any other option we could have took.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Russia goes through with the invasion of Ukraine don’t be surprised to see China do the same thing to Taiwan.

The invasion already happened in Crimea... Nordstream 2 is about to go live since Germans need gas.

Ukraine will have zero economic will...Now imagine if they lose and are forced to repay Russia
for the military expenditures ala Germany post WW1 ?

:wow:

Last edited: