Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While it is true US does fukked up shyt around the world. Former Soviet Republics and Bloc countries opting to join NATO due to Russian Aggression is not one of those things. :yeshrug:

Is the US threatening to invade Mexico to garner them wanting Russian troops?

Come on breh, we still holding a grudge with a small ass island 60 years after the Cuba crisis.

The U.S told the European powers that the Western Hemisphere was closed to them after the American/Spanish war in Cuba too. Now that’s some gangsta ass shyt.

I still don’t understand why we didn’t try to finesse Russia to join NATO when we had puppet leaders over there.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are americans the easiest people to brainwash?

We're not going to make it as a country in this new cold war. The narrative is supposed to be Democracy vs Authoritarianism but how will the US justify this narrative when half the country leans authoritarian and supports a man that tried to do a coup.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
We're not going to make it as a country in this new cold war. The narrative is supposed to be Democracy vs Authoritarianism but how will the US justify this narrative when half the country leans authoritarian and supports a man that tried to do a coup.

The dirty little secret of the world is that humans are still animals and we lean towards a strong group mentality, strong leaders are sexy, bureaucracy and gridlock isnt. Democracy vs authoritarianism is gonna be even closer than capitalism vs communism was

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
It's a good thing Russia doesn't have issues with anti-semitism, neo nazis, and ultra nationalism. Amirite?

:mjlol:

Yeah, Russia has its own issues in that department. I don't think it's a close comparison when the Ukrainian Nazi's have political power and get funded by the west. :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, Russia has its own issues in that department. I don't think it's a close comparison when the Ukrainian Nazi's have political power and get funded by the west. :yeshrug:

whole lot of hand waving going on here

:mjlol:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:umad:

Your hypocrisy is ridiculous and on full display.
How am I a hypocrite. I said earlier I am unequivocal in my support of Russia in this case. The idea that an American can critique anyone on the basis of their people being too ultra nationalist or anti semetic is peak hypocracy when ultra nationalists have held key senior positions in the US gov until 13 months ago, where as in Russia there are no extremist elements in that regard which hold any power in Putin’s Gov.

Dicchead

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Let me break it down

Ukraine had leverage because Russia’s oil and gas was going through them due to the old Soviet Union, making them an unfriendly nation with total control over many aspects in Russia in effect.

Now that they manouvered the pipelines around Ukraine and finally have a strong ally in Belarus, the gig is up.

The ridiculous notion of the Ukraine SSR joining NATO is a fantasy of cold warrior lunatics. If Russia wanted to invade the Ukraine for real for real the entire NATO couldn’t stop the advance until France or at the very best Western Germany. This posturing over arming Ukrainian troops is window dressing. They could land in Kyiv tomorrow if it was really like that… Russia still has a more powerful military than China by a mile. Consider that.
For those of us catching up, should we be worried about WW3, or not yet?

Also, I grew up with the guy here on this segment. Any thoughts or breakdowns in laymen's terms in regards to what he's saying? Are he and Tucker talking some BS?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
one of wildest things I ever read was some nuclear weapons expert saying that he believed in modern times if a nuke was ever used it would be accidental. So kind of in the situation we are in now but some dumb general somewhere in Russia misheard an order and accidentally fired one off, then rip the rest of us
It came to light that a pilot in North Carolina accidentally dropped a nuclear bomb in 1961. 3 of the 4 safeties failed, but the last safety on the bomb prevented it from detonating.
:damn:

1961 Goldsboro B-52 crash - Wikipedia

1961-Goldsboro-M39-453x600.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How am I a hypocrite. I said earlier I am unequivocal in my support of Russia in this case. The idea that an American can critique anyone on the basis of their people being too ultra nationalist or anti semetic is peak hypocracy when ultra nationalists have held key senior positions in the US gov until 13 months ago, where as in Russia there are no extremist elements in that regard which hold any power in Putin’s Gov.

Dicchead

Whataboutism is the best you can do? Framing the Ukrainians as Nazis while ignoring Russia's issues with the same problem shouldn't be ignored. This isn't tlr.

Who helped put them there again? Oh wait you probably don't believe in any of that.

For someone who likes to wax poetic about "Cold War Mindsets" you certainly seem fine with throwing the autonomy and will of entire countries in the bushes when it suits your political bias.

Just own it