Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If he really follows through with the threat to put troops in Cuba and Venezuela he a whole fukking nut tho, for now this is just posturing but he acting kinda weird. I just came back from Cuba they have two Russian boats that go there every year to show off some hardware, but troops in the Western hemisphere? Maybe he does have Parkinsons and his brain shook up

This war is on my radar cause I feel like Bidens dumb ass will drag us into this one way or another. It won't be WW3 but it'll be the first war war we have since Vietnam and we don't have a good record since then. To be frank neither does Russia though but theyre 4-0 in Central Asia/East Europe as of right now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah bruh, that’s the point. :russ:

Americans don’t realize that we do a lot of aggressive shutout around the world and then pretend to be innocent.

That’s not a defense of Putin being him, but more that we don’t see things for what they are.

americans ain't gonna understand until the usa is leakin. by then it will be too late tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
While it is true US does fukked up shyt around the world. Former Soviet Republics and Bloc countries opting to join NATO due to Russian Aggression is not one of those things. :yeshrug:

Is the US threatening to invade Mexico to garner them wanting Russian troops?
They joined NATO because of American dominance. When they joined, Russia was at a very low point. They turned that military aggressiveness up after those two nations joined and then they realized a lot of the state around them are NATO affiliated.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
They joined NATO because of American dominance. When they joined, Russia was at a very low point. They turned that military aggressiveness up after those two nations joined and then they realized a lot of the state around them are NATO affiliated.

Every single one of the countries have dealt with Russian aggression for centuries, this was not just due to US dominance. It's an historical precedent of wanting to be defended from Russian Imperialism. Even if the US wasn't involved they still would join NATO and the west. Hell most the troops in those country are NATO troops, not US.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

People don't realize that a snap military exercise is like 9 to 13k soldiers. Putin got 100k surrounding Ukraine, plus 140 ships out at sea headed to the Mediterranean and possibly the Black Sea, and he's still bringing in more troops and heavy artillery. The minimum he's going for is full regime change in Ukraine and maybe all out war with NATO in Europe if it gets to that point. This shyt is not ordinary for someone so pragmatic, feels like a maneuver from someone who KNOWS his time is coming to an end.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

The First Gulf War was a cakewalk and the 2003 invasion of Iraq was even easier in the opening salves, we smoked them something horrible in the open battlefields.It was the insurgency that was tricky. That's what I meant I think Vietnam was the last time American troops had that kinda pressure laid on them from a standing, legitimate army with the Vietcong/North Vietnam

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Every single one of the countries have dealt with Russian aggression for centuries, this was not just due to US dominance. It's an historical precedent of wanting to be defended from Russian Imperialism. Even if the US wasn't involved they still would join NATO and the west. Hell most the troops in those country are NATO troops, not US.
I know their history, I am talking about US actions today.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
this-is-fine-its-fine.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect for US foreign policy threats is the lowest it's ever been in modern history. It is too late to stop Putin if they decide to launch a war. If they don't attack it means they've exacted a HUGE concession (bribe) from the US/EU. Another part of me thinks he's also motivated to stir shyt up bc it keeps oil prices high. Russia has been making BANK recently. Maybe they're worried that if the world economy starts cooling down, falling oil prices will take big chunk from bottom line.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They told folks stop fukking with them like that and now they're the bad guy :manny: we'd still smoke them in a 1v1 but we can't afford that shyt right now when China is the real issue and they're gearing up for Taiwan, and we still don't know if Iran is gonna go crazy one day and close the Straits and pull up on Israel. Let them Adidas tracksuit wearing cacs squabble it out that's not our issue
:deadmanny: