Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Vilify

Superstar
Daps

They need some bigger missiles or something, there's no way he should have survived that.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Don't care who gets mad but I simply cannot respect a man that still has his family in a fukking warzone this long after bombs started dropping.

I don't understand it one bit.

I'm not saying you abandon your country but at least get your wife and kids out. Then go back and fight.

I've seen too many of these videos showing random blocks getting bombed or hit with missiles and there are little kids just walking around like nothing is happening.

Rant over.

gotta teach em at a young age to hold down the block.
you sound soft.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

How far up the evil tyrant rankings do we have Putin at this point? Taking into account the atrocities of this war, the Georgia war, Syrian war, the Chechen wars, the internal repression, election meddling and more?

Imo hes neck and neck with Saddam already but hes not Hitler/Stalin/Mao level like the media is trying to play him as. Definitely the most dangerous man on the planet today though

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

This is going to be serious High War Crimes when this is over. No brainer with Putin, but, for anyone in Russian high command, you know they were going to say, "I was afraid to say no...", "I was just following orders..."

At this point you should be ready to eat a bullet, because there is no way you can get out of this.

Daps
Ask a South Korean game developer if they can put ghosts or religion into a game. Then ask a Japanese game developer.

They will tell you that they are FREE to do it. Now ask a Chinese game developer...

I shouldn't even have to give one example of the CCP and its cult of personality being the main reason that a Chinese citizen's range of expression is less free than a Japanese or South Korean's range of expression, but I'll do it anyway just because there might be people lurking who think that you made a good point.

As for China not being interested in military expansion or bombing others, we both know that's a lie. They've been on a sustained military build-up for years now. I guess that's just because they are only interested in trade, though.

These CCP shills, man.

No shilling but if freedom to put whatever content you want into a video game is your benchmark of personal freedom then I guess? Is Australia less liberal than South Korea or Japan due to their similarly insane game censorship laws?

Shinzo Abe's trickle down economics - this is freedom?

Japan faces rising inequality after eight years of Abenomics

South Korea is practically dikkensian in its inequality, over 40% of its senior citizens live below the poverty line and 10% of its young working age is unemployed. Things are getting worse for the most vulnerable in both of those countries.

People want their lives to improve. I don't approve of everything the CCP does by any means but you can't argue that the standard of living in that country hasn't improved tenfold in the past several decades. I doubt most of them really give a fukk about not seeing ghosts in video games because their lives are measurably better than their parents and their grandparents. That's not the case everywhere.

As for the military build-up, what do you expect? There are 100,000 US troops stationed in Japan and South Korea, not to mention a large portion of the USAF's strategic bombers based in Guam - why shouldn't they build up their military? Is that a privilege only enjoyed by the West?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA