Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm just giving my opinion but I think Putin got emboldened by the Jan 6 rebellion, and news of Biden getting his agenda constantly derailed by 2 senators/and republicans

He thought Biden and his control of the White house was weak, sees UK as weak with how brexit has been a failure so far for them.. and so he made a move.

Just a theory.:patrice:

Putin is super high off his own supply.
drink your own Kool - Aid, brehs...

scarhead

All Star
Daps
What freedom from the korean/japanese? The ones that require american military bases and being a vassal state of the US?

Bro I asked you in this thread before. Are you Chinese or of Chinese descent? Feel free to ignore this but just curious given your stance.

Daps
What freedom from the korean/japanese? The ones that require american military bases and being a vassal state of the US?

Ask a South Korean game developer if they can put ghosts or religion into a game. Then ask a Japanese game developer.

They will tell you that they are FREE to do it. Now ask a Chinese game developer...

I shouldn't even have to give one example of the CCP and its cult of personality being the main reason that a Chinese citizen's range of expression is less free than a Japanese or South Korean's range of expression, but I'll do it anyway just because there might be people lurking who think that you made a good point.

As for China not being interested in military expansion or bombing others, we both know that's a lie. They've been on a sustained military build-up for years now. I guess that's just because they are only interested in trade, though.

These CCP shills, man.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care who gets mad but I simply cannot respect a man that still has his family in a fukking warzone this long after bombs started dropping.

I don't understand it one bit.

I'm not saying you abandon your country but at least get your wife and kids out. Then go back and fight.

I've seen too many of these videos showing random blocks getting bombed or hit with missiles and there are little kids just walking around like nothing is happening.

Rant over.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't care who gets mad but I simply cannot respect a man that still has his family in a fukking warzone this long after bombs started dropping.

I don't understand it one bit.

I'm not saying you abandon your country but at least get your wife and kids out. Then go back and fight.

I've seen too many of these videos showing random blocks getting bombed or hit with missiles and there are little kids just walking around like nothing is happening.

Rant over.

His wife and kids are out what are you talking about