Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oliver stone, an American Jewish film maker with THREE oscars is making fukking fluff pieces for VLADIMIR PUTIN

Are you kidding me man? Are you not concerned about how much this conflict is about children? More than any other conflict ever? Maternity hospital? Kindergarten? Kids borders? Don’t you see that it’s clearly a buzz word from Frank Luntz type consultants?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oliver stone, an American Jewish film maker with THREE oscars is making fukking fluff pieces for VLADIMIR PUTIN

Are you kidding me man? Are you not concerned about how much this conflict is about children? More than any other conflict ever? Maternity hospital? Kindergarten? Kids borders? Don’t you see that it’s clearly a buzz word from Frank Luntz type consultants?
Yes! For the record I also don't believe the movie JFK

The fact that you believe Russia is in this war carrying out precision strikes when they can't even maintain supply lines is astounding.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Russia can't even prevent its actual territory from wanting to break away.

Like, theres a real risk Siberia and eastern Russia becomes its own countries.

Siberia want to be its own country? :ohhh:

That would be fukkery x1000. A frozen tundra of a country, that is caucasian on the Asian continent.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Off topic, would the American Christian lobby ever allow the US to get tough with Israel?
At this juncture they don’t matter as they were Putin apologist and cheerleaders to get trump elected…. Gov basically saying you take dirty money from Russia then you are defenders of Russia.. Watch the Jew set slowly back away from the rooskies… Christian looby are Maga hats.. All tied in together lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
The ICC is absolute bullshyt in 2022 according to me, but let’s say you believe in these international organizations validity. Even then not one of them has released a shred of evidence of any of this stuff

this is literally from the Ukrainian government website how is that a valid source for anything?
They on that bullshyt saying the most insane things as facts with no evidence and people believe that shyt