Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This can't be happening.

I can't believe black people are buying the Russian cover up reason to invade Ukraine. There are nazis in every white majority country. In Russia and in the United States. So let's say on Earth 2 Russia's reason is legitimate. Then why is it ok for Russia to keep nazis in their country?

If Putin turned around and invaded the United States and his fake reason was to get rid of white supremacists in the military ranks and government, would that be ok? Putting our very own personal security and freedom at risk because being a militant is above all else.

It boils down to this. Is it ok for a dictator to decide he wants to invade a free, Democratic country to take over that country and expand his territory, killing hundreds or thousands of innocent civilians and military people?

Is it ok that Putin killed a 14 year old girl with a bomb that dropped on her head while riding her bike in Ukraine?

Is it ok that Putin killed a 7 year old girl and numerous children in a cluster bomb attack at a school in Ukraine?

It's ok as a black person to say fukk nazis, fukk white supremacists in every country while acknowledging that what Russia is doing is wrong and should not happen. Considering we ourselves have been the victims of white expansion and destruction for hundreds of years, the last thing we should be doing is being apologists for Russia doing the same thing in a much bigger level.

This can't be happening.

After Covid and Trump’s Presidency, do not doubt the stupidity of anyone.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The US has total control over the Ukraine. 3 time Oscar winning director Oliver stone made a movie about it called Ukraine on Fire. It’s actually just recently been removed from YouTube.

here’s the phone call.

Anyone else?

i listened to the entire thing.
it was a conversation between diplomats discussing upcoming elections in Ukraine.
they wanted to keep open lines of communication open with parties they share common interests with.
they have to set up phone calls, not "Get this person on the phone now!"
i know what a vassal state is and they typically pay tribute.
wtf is Ukraine giving us other than their blood because of Putin?
you are on some clown shyt as well, smh...

negged on site.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They on that bullshyt saying the most insane things as facts with no evidence and people believe that shyt
but we're supposed to believe clear russian propaganda and shills? :gucci:

anyone who believes Russia invaded Ukraine to remove nazis chose to remain ignorant. if you're trolling you should be removed from this thread as well

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like a soft threat to Is-it-real get on board or lose that U.S aid
Sad that this was the moment the US got tough with Israel.
Off topic, would the American Christian lobby ever allow the US to get tough with Israel?
They shouldn't defend them, not because of this but because Israel throws them under the bus all the time. Israel had one of the largest BLM protests. They've got nothing but a disillusioned base from their Israel support.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Japan and Germany are self-flagellating countries. At full strength, both of them can at least fight Russia to a standstill. The US is the only reason Japan doesn't have a full military right now, because of obvious history.

Germany is getting on that roid cycle.
and on the low low, Japan has been building up it's "defense forces" for a while now.
and on the super low low, i think that Japan is a military ace up the U.S.'s sleeve that most of the world sleeps on.

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
but we're supposed to believe clear russian propaganda and shills? :gucci:

anyone who believes Russia invaded Ukraine to remove nazis chose to remain ignorant. if you're trolling you should be removed from this thread as well
I made one comment about the amount of children killed from a tweet and now I’m cappin for Russia? Y’all need to fall back with that bullshyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thread:

Thread by @anders_aslund on Thread Reader App
Anders Åslund
2h • 9 tweets • 2 min read
I have repeatedly claimed that Putin is today's Hitler. For long, it was not accepted to compare Stalin with Hitler, but then Lord Bullock published his outstanding book "Hitler and Stalin: Parallel Lives" in 1993 & we got a decent comparison. We need to start now with Putin.

Hitler & Putin have many similarities. I stay out of their simple backgrounds, but they were both racists, neo-imperialist, anti-democratic, alien to human values, furious & not very rational, though Hitler was fast & Putin rather slow.

Their defining moments were for Hitler the start of World War II against Poland on September 1, 1939, & for Putin the start of World War III against Ukraine on February 24, 2022. These were two unjustified & unprovoked wars of aggression, the worst international war crime.

Both Hitler and Putin are outrageous racists. Hitler focused on Jews, Putin on Ukrainians. We know Hitler's deeds. Putin appear to want to kill as many Ukrainians as he can. Don't tell me he won't! Our interest is to stop him from doing that.

Hitler had his awful death camps. Putin has showed in action that he is comfortable with massive terror bombings of civilians in Grozny and Aleppo. He has used chemical weapons for murders in Russia and Britain. Everything indicates that he is preparing to do so in Ukraine.

Hitler had his lawless SA and Putin has his lawless Kadyrovites and Wagnerites. Neither could care less about law.

Hitler, Goering et al enriched themselves considerably, but there is no comparison with Putin's kleptocracy. My assessment is that Putin has enriched himself to the tune of $120 billion.

Hitler was enchanted with the idea of Götterdämmerung as illustrated by Richard Wagner. Putin might be a similar deadender. Europe could not be free and peaceful until Hitler had died. Nor will it be free or peaceful as long as Putin has any power.

The conclusion is that the West needs to engage fully for Ukraine to stop Putin now and not wait for some futile Pearl Harbor. We don't need Pearl Harbor to be repeated.

• • •

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ehh..they gonna do sht to israel. ANd israel is not about to condem the ogliarchs as a few of them have jewish background :mjlol:

Senior official should put his name out there too but we all know he wont lol…

why wouldn’t they? Isreal gets upwards of 12 billion a year in U.S aid.. that’s why more than any of those Russia billionairs with isreali backgrounds will ever have.. Isreal ain’t that dumb

Daps

No. People that want Dems to do this are shortsighted. Biden made the right move by not hammering Republicans on their Russia support, because as soon as that Russian money dried up, they were ready to jump back on the right side in this conflict, and pass bipartisan legislation aimed at sharpening sanctions against Russia.

That's important as it gives Biden and the Dems political cover come midterms time in November.