Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No. People that want Dems to do this are shortsighted. Biden made the right move by not hammering Republicans on their Russia support, because as soon as that Russian money dried up, they were ready to jump back on the right side in this conflict, and pass bipartisan legislation aimed at sharpening sanctions against Russia.

That's important as it gives Biden and the Dems political cover come midterms time in November.
Dems been saying the GOP had a Putin problem this is nothing new

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i listened to the entire thing.
it was a conversation between diplomats discussing upcoming elections in Ukraine.
they wanted to keep open lines of communication open with parties they share common interests with.
they have to set up phone calls, not "Get this person on the phone now!"
i know what a vassal state is and they typically pay tribute.
wtf is Ukraine giving us other than their blood because of Putin?
you are on some clown shyt as well, smh...

negged on site.
Its embarrassing. I've been on this site for decade and never seen anyone stretch that far.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Germany is getting on that roid cycle.
and on the low low, Japan has been building up it's "defense forces" for a while now.
and on the super low low, i think that Japan is a military ace up the U.S.'s sleeve that most of the world sleeps on.
i was just watching a YT vid on a fighter aircraft they're developing. Absolutely blew my mind :lupe:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
i listened to the entire thing.
it was a conversation between diplomats discussing upcoming elections in Ukraine.
they wanted to keep open lines of communication open with parties they share common interests with.
they have to set up phone calls, not "Get this person on the phone now!"
i know what a vassal state is and they typically pay tribute.
wtf is Ukraine giving us other than their blood because of Putin?
you are on some clown shyt as well, smh...

negged on site.
Nothing nefarious about this conversation? Want to go over the transcript with me?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Putin like where you need to go?

:comeon:

Their money ain’t good anywhere but Russia.

Just like a Ref that cannot control the game, and starts ejecting folks.

:ufdup::damn: "YOU! GO HOME AND STAY THERE!"
:ufdup::damn: "YOU!!! GO HOME AND STAY THERE!"
:ufdup::damn: "HEY YOU! GO HOME AND STAY THERE!"
:ufdup::damn: "AND YOU! GO HOME AND STAY THERE!"

:damn: "HOUSE ARREST FOR EVERYONE!"

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it proves I’m not a Russian agent like you and others have accused me of. I have over 10 years worth of posts
no it doesn't prove that. it just proves you've been chillin in the cut waiting. daddy pootin is feeling cornered and he needs his defenders now more than ever. and here you are :cape:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Calling people Russian agents because they are typing a different opinion than you on here is a bit much… :comeon:relax.. as if Russian agents would care that much at this time about talking to you no p*ssy gettin mufukkas:gucci:

Post facts and reasonable opinions in here and leave the bs elsewhere:unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I love America you’re lying on me. I’m a huge fan of American culture history etc. I’m a from sea to shining sea ass nikka so don’t put that on me. I just also love Russia too it’s a great place with interesting intellectual people who advance historically the cause of racial harmony and universalism.
Ah. I see where his brain stopped working. he thinks this is the USSR from the 20s.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I been saying this shyt on this forum for the longest. China going to start approaching Russia with ease. The Far East going to be a crazy ass area in the next decade. Goodness

Putim aligning with China is going to backfire. I can see if a new leader come about in Russia try and restore relations with Europe.
Yeah. Its about to be a problem. China about to run the board on the Far East and Moscow can't do shyt about it.