Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Putin bombed a CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in Mariupol :damn:

He committed a war crime :damn:

Any evidence presented at the UN of any Russian war crimes? Or was there extensive evidence presented by the Russian federation of US and Ukrainian attempts to spread lethal pathogens across Russia? Victoria Nuland, former colonial overseer of Ukraine along with Biden (who were heard on a leaked phone call picking the leader of Ukraine like UberEats.) already admitted in the senate that there are many bio weapons labs in the Ukraine and Russia may get a hold of them and that is of grave concern. However, if there is any chemical attack, there is no doubt I’m her mind, according to what seems to be a hunch, that the Russians would be responsible.

Breathe through your nose and read my posts before you quote me with some homoerotic one liner or non sequitor. Stop trying to get to know me. I like women. Answer my direct points or don’t waste time quoting me I won’t get into personal attacks.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Exactly. It’s become an antiquated way of thinking. And Putin’s reasoning for the war is senseless. He’s invading for the sake of it

It would make sense to increase relations with Ukraine with so many Russians living there and having family there and vice versa

To be fair I don’t think @Mowgli and @Broke Wave are bad people and they do make valid points like the the treatment of Africans and the ethics of land acquisition throughout history. And blindly believing in and supporting American propaganda

But the pro war stances supporting an inhumane war are ill timed and supporting Putin is terrible, lacks empathy and Putin has intensified the plight and racism blacks face in foreign countries it’s insane to support him.
Do you wanna talk to other people about me or do you want to talk about the issue with me?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The potential for ww3 is greater then the threat of maga. I'm not looking for a hug from the white man. I don't vote and no administration has fukked up my money like this one currently is.

This war is currently fukking with my money and has the potential to destroy the city I live in. So the stakes are higher for me.

Ukraine needs to be left to whoever can hold it with the US doing whatever is required to not escalate to ww3 if it's that serious for the aggressor. We do not need to be the global police for democracy while supporting corrupt leaders in other countries.

Just say we need these nikkas for the real reasons we need them.
You can thank Putin for that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reestablish the Soviet union. What information do you have that makes this true.

Why didn't he go to war after NATO gobbled up 2 eastern european nations that Russia already mentioned were making them feel insecure.

Why is it hard to believe that expansionism and the coup in east Ukraine that killed 15000 led to a line being crossed they felt prompted a response?
How did NATO gobble up 2 Eastern European nations that asked to join?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obviously comparing me to a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who broke the Snowden story is supposed to be an insult but I’ll take it as a compliment.

I never embraced Putin or his authoritarianism. Even if I did, what does that have to do with my outrage on the US gov and other western governments spending tax dollars to indoctrinate children to support a war that the good guys are winning according to the news. That’s childish pun intended, friend.
Greenwald isn't even a journalist. He doesn't even do journalism. The guy is gifted stories.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd put Putin squarely in the "He's Lost his fukkin' Mind" Column if he even tries that, and then we'd really need to be concerned. Waaay too many assets in Poland now and Putin saw how quickly the West can circle the wagons against him (and for a non-NATO member at that). He might as well just skip to a small yield nuclear strike because his conventional military assets would get washed. I figured he'd push for a non-NATO-aligned former Soviet territory like Moldova if Ukraine fell early. Now... :francis:

The only out he would have is if China started something in the South China Sea to potentially split a military response.
China gotta be embarrassed to see Russia getting washed like this :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Broke Wave @Mowgli

Y'all have both expressed that you support Putin in this conflict. Lemme ask you this... How do you square situations like this?

Putin is locking up his own generals and spy chiefs because he's not happy about how the war is going. At the same time, he's locking up protestors who are simply protesting the war.

That's the equivalent of Biden locking up William Burns, and then sending the police and military to put Ben Shapiro and Marjorie Taylor Green on house arrest simply because they disagree with his decisions.

What's y'alls logic on this? :jbhmm:

Again, The RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT is cracking down on free speech.

In america, PRIVATE COMPANIES are delisting content.

The US GOVERNMENT is not coming to your house and locking you up for tweeting.