Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
But of course dumbasses will have a problem with this. Dumbasses can see Russia invading with their own 2 eyes and still somehow someway find something wrong with America. I wish dumbasses would leave America since they love Russia so much. Dumbasses should move to Russia.

That sounds wild MAGA. :picard:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
He just hates America. He just made inroads with the HL anticapitilism crowd so people began to take him seriously.
I love America you’re lying on me. I’m a huge fan of American culture history etc. I’m a from sea to shining sea ass nikka so don’t put that on me. I just also love Russia too it’s a great place with interesting intellectual people who advance historically the cause of racial harmony and universalism.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Broke Wave hopefully the ICC can investigate these claims too.

The ICC is absolute bullshyt in 2022 according to me, but let’s say you believe in these international organizations validity. Even then not one of them has released a shred of evidence of any of this stuff

this is literally from the Ukrainian government website how is that a valid source for anything?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Children going missing amid chaos at Ukrainian border, aid groups report

Children are going missing and cases of human trafficking are being reported by aid groups and volunteers along Ukraine’s borders amid the chaos of the refugee crisis triggered by the Russian invasion.

Charities and rights groups working in neighbouring countries to receive refugees said they had seen cases of trafficking, missing children, extortion and exploitation as more than 2.5 million people crossed into neighbouring countries to escape the escalating violence.

Karolina Wierzbińska a coordinator from Homo Faber, a human rights organisation based in Lublin, Poland, said the charity had seen cases of children being sent alone by desperate parents to meet relatives or friends across the Ukrainian border and arriving without anyone to meet them.

“This is obviously extremely distressing for a child and can lead to them wandering around the station alone, disoriented and in the worst-case scenario, disappearing altogether. This, unfortunately, is not a hypothetical case – it has happened already,” she said. “We are also already getting reports of cases of human trafficking and women being offered work in Poland only to find the workplace is illegitimate, the employer is mistreating them, refusing to pay their salary on time. There are cases of extortion of personal documents or money.”

Guess those kids were Neo Nazis as well.

:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I love America you’re lying on me. I’m a huge fan of American culture history etc. I’m a from sea to shining sea ass nikka so don’t put that on me. I just also love Russia too it’s a great place with interesting intellectual people who advance historically the cause of racial harmony and universalism.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ICC is absolute bullshyt in 2022 according to me, but let’s say you believe in these international organizations validity. Even then not one of them has released a shred of evidence of any of this stuff

this is literally from the Ukrainian government website how is that a valid source for anything?
But you entered Oliver stone's fluff piece on Putin into evidence as a clear example of proof. :dwillhuh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
But you entered Oliver stone's fluff piece on Putin into evidence as a clear example of proof. :dwillhuh:
Oliver stone, an American Jewish film maker with THREE oscars is making fukking fluff pieces for VLADIMIR PUTIN

Are you kidding me man? Are you not concerned about how much this conflict is about children? More than any other conflict ever? Maternity hospital? Kindergarten? Kids borders? Don’t you see that it’s clearly a buzz word from Frank Luntz type consultants?