Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So Biden hasn’t been looking for a diplomatic solution this entire time?

The sanctions exist for the sole purpose of bringing about a diplomatic solution.
The sanctions are economic weapons of mass destruction. It’s 2022 and we have seen how sanctions destroy nations and do nothing to cause change at the top.

People need to come to the table and make tough decisions on what they want and deem not important. No one wants to do that because lunatics like yourself are fantasizing about World War 3, and not doing everything possible to prevent that.

Daps
The sanctions are economic weapons of mass destruction. It’s 2022 and we have seen how sanctions destroy nations and do nothing to cause change at the top.

People need to come to the table and make tough decisions on what they want and deem not important. No one wants to do that because lunatics like yourself are fantasizing about World War 3, and not doing everything possible to prevent that.

So what should the US do, breh?

Don't put troops on the ground, don't sanction Russia. So what should they do?

What is your great solution?

:unimpressed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So what should the US do, breh?

Don't put troops on the ground, don't sanction Russia. So what should they do?

What is your great solution?

:unimpressed:
Come to the table and negotiate with Russia and the Ukraine as I said in my prior post that you didn’t read properly because it’s not Call of Duty. :what:

I’m for peace. I don’t want us selling weapons to anyone.

Daps
Come to the table and negotiate with Russia and the Ukraine as I said in my prior post that you didn’t read properly because it’s not Call of Duty. :what:

Negotiate with them how?

Biden was offering to meet with Putin up until a couple days before the invasion IF HE DIDN'T invade. Once he invaded, that was removed from the table.

So what now?:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Negotiate with them how?

Biden was offering to meet with Putin up until a couple days before the invasion IF HE DIDN'T invade. Once he invaded, that was removed from the table.

So what now?:francis:
Give peace a chance. I’ve not changed my position here.

Especially since all of these nations are so intertwined that this will lead to instability elsewhere. How much of the world needs wheat to make bread? Guess who the largest wheat maker in the world is? Who else is ranked high on that list?

Guess who supplies most of the world’s fertilizer? This may sound crazy but diplomacy isn’t bad. If the US is this big swinging dikk super power, force that lunatic to the table.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I’m for peace. I don’t want us selling weapons to anyone.
Breh, Biden told Putin "Do not invade. Do not invade. Let's talk. Do not invade. If you invade, there will be repercussions" for months on end.

What more is he supposed to do?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breh, Biden told Putin "Do not invade. Do not invade. Let's talk. Do not invade. If you invade, there will be repercussions" for months on end.

What more is he supposed to do?
Here is the thing, he did it, so now we have to talk. He was ready to flex because he thought this would be over in a week. We seeing it isn’t and he seeing it isn’t and it’s embarrassing him.

Talks have to happen because this will lead to something bigger across the globe.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Here is the thing, he did it, so now we have to talk. He was ready to flex because he thought this would be over in a week. We seeing it isn’t and he seeing it isn’t and it’s embarrassing him.

Talks have to happen because this will lead to something bigger across the globe.
You seem to think Putin is a rational actor and that he wants to talk.

We're trying to negotiate humanitarian corridors and Putin is bombing them.

He made his demands clear. He doesn't want peace unless it involves Ukraine not existing on everyone's map.