Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

JFK2TAB

Banned
Daps
New posters SHOULD NOT be allowed to post in this thread!
This is an odd post. There are 100 pages in this thread that is nothing but Ukrainian propaganda.

Imagine my surprise earlier this week when the US government said that Russia had 95% of its force.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
no doubt Ukrainians should fight against an invading imperial force. America instead of arming them for a war of attrition that they cannot win, should appease Putin(gasp) and work towards neutralizing the situation if your concern is actual Ukrainian people and not some brain broken take like Nap's "we gotta fight them over there or it'll spread" ..

We know appeasement is not in the playbook, that's "negotiating with terrorists" we'll say with a straight face being the biggest force of terror in this world. I'm not looking to derail this thread, it just makes me sick to my stomach to see how easily people like Nap gloss over the death and suffering they're encouraging Ukrainians to undergo.

People who recognize the US to be a violent hypercapitalist police state who can't get its own people healthcare yet somehow think we are a good faith actor when it comes to any of our foreign policy just breaks my soul on a deep level. Have a good one. I gotta get off the computer for a while, this shyt is messing with me
I agree. A diplomatic situation has to be found here. It’s the only answer but the war hawks don’t like that.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No. This is cutting down on the expenses of shipping dead Russian soldiers back home. Instead of the mujahadeen of Afghanistan, they’re using Ukrainians as the force that will bleed Russia to its finality.

Imagine building up a kid from queens into captain America only to tear him apart and remind him that he’s a sickly kid from Queens. And then as a homage to The Empire, Russia will be annexed and will become the official 51st state.

Washington DC will never be a state.
:mjlol:

This thread is officially FB status at this point.