Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
But they aspired to be. That's part of this.

My bad I meant to quote someone else.

So because Ukraine aspires to be a part of NATO, Russia has a right to invade them?

Dude, what are you saying here?

You're lowkey carrying water for Russia and I would respect it more if you would just come out and say what you mean and what you really want to say.

The US and other western countries can't help that what they have built and their societies are attractive to people and people want to be a part of it.

If Russia wasn't such a totalitarian authoritarian tyrannical regime, maybe folks wouldn't be trying to get out from other their thumb. You can't blame NATO for that.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

wGb5zWE.png

Daps
I mean Putin has to stop this madness soon right, there is no actual victory to be gained any more. His own people gon want his head at this point

And this is largely why NATO is refusing to make a move (not withstanding the threat of nuclear warfare).

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And this is largely why NATO is refusing to make a move (not withstanding the threat of nuclear warfare).

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

for as cunning a boogeyman putin has been built up my whole life hes looking like a myopic retard here for the whole world to witness. it would be surreal if it wasnt a war going on for it.

JFK2TAB

Banned
Daps
for as cunning a boogeyman putin has been built up my whole life hes looking like a myopic retard here for the whole world to witness. it would be surreal if it wasnt a war going on for it.
The war is in infancy.

And let us refrain from using archaic pejoratives for the mentally deficient.

JFK2TAB

Banned
Daps
WW3 is a stone through away brehs.
No. This is cutting down on the expenses of shipping dead Russian soldiers back home. Instead of the mujahadeen of Afghanistan, they’re using Ukrainians as the force that will bleed Russia to its finality.

Imagine building up a kid from queens into captain America only to tear him apart and remind him that he’s a sickly kid from Queens. And then as a homage to The Empire, Russia will be annexed and will become the official 51st state.

Washington DC will never be a state.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because Ukraine aspires to be a part of NATO, Russia has a right to invade them?

Dude, what are you saying here?

You're lowkey carrying water for Russia and I would respect it more if you would just come out and say what you mean and what you really want to say.

The US and other western countries can't help that what they have built and their societies are attractive to people and people want to be a part of it.

If Russia wasn't such a totalitarian authoritarian tyrannical regime, maybe folks wouldn't be trying to get out from other their thumb. You can't blame NATO for that.
Hey, I said what I meant. Don't confuse pointing out a history of Russia saying no nato as a justification for the war. If you go back and look at western news outlets through the years, they have always had a problem with this. This does not mean war is good.

And Zelensky now says he's cooled at joining.

I don't think that's carrying water.