Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Signal to the world and autocratic petrostates you’ll forgive any and everything for short-term gas prices brehs. :francis:

In the long term, its a much greater expense to have Russia continue to run roughshod through Europe with little to no consequence. Everyone went soft on Russia in 2014 and it was a mistake. Yeah, the average voter might not understand the nuances of the situation. I don’t should dictate your entire foreign agenda.
The world is being punished not just the US and realistically, we're in a better position than a lot of other countries to weather the upcoming storm. The problem here is that this is the only effective way to punish said dictator when his only 2 weak points are his personal wealth and well being. You can't reasonably eliminate him at this point without starting a disastrous chain reaction, so you're left with his other weakness, his personal wealth.

Russians have been isolated and sanctioned for years, so the oligarchs are experts in shielding and diversifying assets to maintain their wealth. Thats why its not enough to seize property such as houses and boats because they only own those as assets to liquidate if necessary and they're diversified across all of the western economies that typically sanction them. So you have to go to the source of the wealth, energy.
I think the nationalist views that Trump have unleashed on voters have been severely underestimated. People don't care about this type of stuff and once they see rising gas prices, Biden will be blamed and his approval rating will plummet.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putin want that president dead and his puppet back in power.
That probably won't happen, they're stuck in Russia
I worry about backlash from this Azov situation on par with the Taliban if not handled delicately. I know we're in the middle of something, but...
You remember the Muhajadeen. US should stay 1000 miles from that.

It took her one week :mjlol:

people are jealous of him.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I think the nationalist views that Trump have unleashed on voters have been severely underestimated. People don't care about this type of stuff and once they see rising gas prices, Biden will be blamed and his approval rating will plummet.

Only if they let the Republicans tell the story.