Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
“The only way to stop Putin is to ban oil and gas exports,” Sheffield told the Financial Times in an interview on Friday. "[But] if the western world announced that we’re going to ban Russian oil and gas, oil is going to go to $200 a barrel, probably — $150 to $200 easy.”

:picard: $200 oil

Yeah I dont think we should do this just yet.

We still need a channel to Russia because we are partners with them on the Iran deal.

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
“The only way to stop Putin is to ban oil and gas exports,” Sheffield told the Financial Times in an interview on Friday. "[But] if the western world announced that we’re going to ban Russian oil and gas, oil is going to go to $200 a barrel, probably — $150 to $200 easy.”

:picard: $200 oil

What i dont understand is that i've always heard American drilling companies cant make a profit when oil goes under a certain amount, but now that its high as hell and only going up wont some of the domestic supply offset whatever we lose from Russia?? Or even at a higher price we still cant extract enough to make much of a difference globally??

hopefully a 6 energy cert coli breh can come drop some knowledge:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: