Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even just the Teacher's retirement fund, what kind of deals Moscow Mitch brokering in Kentucky???

pensions in general are very poorly managed to begin with but it seems like this is much deeper than just a poorly managed fund. Interesting to see what comes out of this

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When a Muslim did a "hit and run" attack in Iraq against the US how was it be characterized?

I legit don't remember any military attacks on US forces during the actual US invasion being describes as "terrorism", even with the anti-Muslim bias. That word is rarely used with actively combatting forces unless maybe if a suicide bomber or someone completely unassociated with the defending military was involved. The whole "they're terrorists hitting us" thing was more during occupation after the Iraqi military was no longer a relevant enemy force and attacks came from unassociated militant factions against non-firing US forces.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i don't know any black person in real life that talks like that. they would take offense to that too. just sounds like some cac making an observation of what he thinks about black people's day to day life.

I took it more as someone just desperately dap-fishing with the language coli militantism has conditioned them into.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I legit don't remember any military attacks on US forces during the actual US invasion being describes as "terrorism", even with the anti-Muslim bias. That word is rarely used with actively combatting forces unless maybe if a suicide bomber or someone completely unassociated with the defending military was involved. The whole "they're terrorists hitting us" thing was more during occupation after the Iraqi military was no longer a relevant enemy force and attacks came from unassociated militant factions against non-firing US forces.
This is how I remember it as well

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Putin really thought he was the shyt in the world and look how fast they turn his ass to King Jong Un. Little midget was feeling himself to much because America and NATO let him eat for like 2 decades.
Yeah, like I don't even really get what his endgame here is. He's fukked over his own country massively for a long, long time to come.

Is it just pride at this point?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yeah, like I don't even really get what his endgame here is. He's fukked over his own country massively for a long, long time to come.

I think he was hoping to take the country much faster than this. Shut Zelensky up, put in a puppet, and start broadcasting that Ukranians fully back the invasion force as liberators in order to get ahead of the western narrative. He knew that NATO and the EU would be fractured at first, and they were. The civilian deaths, the delays, and Zelenskys media prowess gave the west time to get on code. Now Russia is isolated economically, and has lost the propaganda war.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think he was hoping to take the country much faster than this. Shut Zelensky up, put in a puppet, and start broadcasting that Ukranians fully back the invasion force as liberators in order to get ahead of the western narrative. He knew that NATO and the EU would be fractured at first, and they were. The civilian deaths, the delays, and Zelenskys media prowess gave the west time to get on code. Now Russia is isolated economically, and has lost the propaganda war.
And there's no chance he just backs down and calls it quits?

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Seems like either that or mental illness to be honest :yeshrug: at this point I really don't see what Putin has to gain here

Daps

Yep. That's why he kept broadcasting that Zelensky needed to leave and even offered him safe passage out of the country.

If Zelensky ran at the start of this thing, the Ukrainian people would have folded much like the Afghans did when their president ran. That's an immediate blow to morale when the man in charge abandons you.

But when Zelensky stayed, that messed up everything. Now even if he's killed, he dies a martyr and his ppl will continue to fight.

It was all on Zelensky. Putin thought a weak lil comedian would run with his tail behind his legs. Thats what he gambled on.

He didn't realize mans had heart.