Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Short but interesting watch from before the invasion not sure if it’s been posted

Checks out with what zelensky said in his interview with cnn. They were preparing on the low for this invasion and that’s probably why they’ve been able to hold out this long.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's Eastern Europe, there are enough racists to go around and I've been hearing enough stories straight from the brehs involved to be sure that they're true.

Doesn't mean everyone will face that racism, definitely believe some people are facing it though.

But the jump from "there is anecdotal racism in eastern Europe" to "therefore Russian aggression and invasion shouldn't be opposed" is ridiculous. All of those brehs were willingly living in Ukraine and doing their best to make a life for themselves despite the occasional racism and should be allowed to continue that shyt in peace. What Russia is doing is fukked up no matter how many racists live in other countries.
Let's not forget this is Russia, which has become a white nationalist beacon for places like the USA.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah, it's Eastern Europe, there are enough racists to go around and I've been hearing enough stories straight from the brehs involved to be sure that they're true.

Doesn't mean everyone will face that racism, definitely believe some people are facing it though.

But the jump from "there is anecdotal racism in eastern Europe" to "therefore Russian aggression and invasion shouldn't be opposed" is ridiculous. All of those brehs were willingly living in Ukraine and doing their best to make a life for themselves despite the occasional racism and should be allowed to continue that shyt in peace. What Russia is doing is fukked up no matter how many racists live in other countries.
It's absurd, because if you care about how Ukraine is treating them (rightfully so), then you should be even more concerned about Russia dropping fukking bombs on their heads. Like, they're in the Ukraine too.:heh:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting how all the bytchass MAGA disinformation grifters like Candace Owens and Jack Posobiec have spent the last 24 hours on social media trying to justify Putins actions :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

She has Putin's balls bruising her chin. It's like non-stop Putin support. Can't believe how many people on the right just support Communist dictators invading countries and committing war crimes.

Said if you want the truth, go read Putin's speech, America is wrong.

#IStandWithPutin is trending and she posts:

Support for Vladimir Putin is trending and it is not in jest. Western media propaganda prevented so many from accurately assesing foreign affairs. Those of us who tried to clarify global sentiments were called “puppets” of the Kremlin. Delusion is not patriotic.

The United States (and the West as a whole) is in the most worrisome predicament I have ever experienced in my lifetime. We are facing a complete collapse of Western hegemony and it’s because of an utter lack of leadership and transparency, and varying elements of delusion.

She doesn't understand bot/troll farms.

This could be Putin's Burner Account, not 1 negative thing about him.
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO

Grifters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has Putin's balls bruising her chin. It's like non-stop Putin support.

Said if you want the truth, go read Putin's speech, America is wrong.

#IStandWithPutin is trending and she posts:

Support for Vladimir Putin is trending and it is not in jest. Western media propaganda prevented so many from accurately assesing foreign affairs. Those of us who tried to clarify global sentiments were called “puppets” of the Kremlin. Delusion is not patriotic.

The United States (and the West as a whole) is in the most worrisome predicament I have ever experienced in my lifetime. We are facing a complete collapse of Western hegemony and it’s because of an utter lack of leadership and transparency, and varying elements of delusion.

She doesn't understand bot/troll farms.

This could be Putin's Burner Account, not 1 negative thing about him.
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO

Grifters

Guess they found a way to keep her checks flowing

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's worth $13 billion. Chelsea is worth $3 billion. My first assumption was that he's so fukking shook about sanctions that he's sacrificing the $3 billion in order to try to save his other $10 billion. I'm not sure if that actually makes sense though.
Well he owned the debt to Chelsea, which was 1.5 billion.

He wrote that off. Then he isn't taking anything from the sale.

Considering how he has acted to get Chelsea to be come a football powerhouse, it's as genuine a move you will see from a billionaire.