Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

All the Russian soldier has to do is surrender, and they'll get asylum and 40-50k for starting a new life. What are ya'lls opinions? You think some will do it? :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Ukrainian government and military needs to figure it out fast before they become a land locked country. The Russians have made some serious gains along the southern front and pretty much secured a land bridge to Crimea. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was priority number one for them since they had to secure fresh water to Crimea. Odessa is going to get sieged like Mariupol and if that happens that’s a major blow to the Ukrainian economy. They will lose access to all their ports.

A sizable portion of the UA is in serious danger of getting encircled in Donbas. If they do a tactical retreat to the Dnieper I wonder if this when we start to see the Russian Air Force? All these experts have been perplexed at the lack of a air campaign during this operation. If the Russians put them in a cauldron we could see the 2022 version of the highway of death.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

All the Russian soldier has to do is surrender, and they'll get asylum and 40-50k for starting a new life. What are ya'lls opinions? You think some will do it? :patrice:

i heard the average russian conscript enlists so he can get a flat :dead:

to take it i think they’d have to think ukraine was more likely to win the war, and be willing to let go of their families and life back home in russia

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, it's Eastern Europe, there are enough racists to go around and I've been hearing enough stories straight from the brehs involved to be sure that they're true.

Doesn't mean everyone will face that racism, definitely believe some people are facing it though.

But the jump from "there is anecdotal racism in eastern Europe" to "therefore Russian aggression and invasion shouldn't be opposed" is ridiculous. All of those brehs were willingly living in Ukraine and doing their best to make a life for themselves despite the occasional racism and should be allowed to continue that shyt in peace. What Russia is doing is fukked up no matter how many racists live in other countries.

Did racism end over here or something? Not from what i see and deal with :scust: