Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
i heard the average russian conscript enlists so he can get a flat :dead:

to take it i think they’d have to think ukraine was more likely to win the war, and be willing to let go of their families and life back home in russia
videos i've seen of russian POW getting interrogated by ukrainians, they all get asked "so how are we treating you?" and they all answer "probably better than our own"

:mjlol:

fukk putin.

i just wanna see ukraine let some bombs go off in moscow, mf'ers been doing dirt for damn near a 100 years now with little to no repercussions :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Part of me says he's hoping to hold that charity fund until Russia are in charge and it can be quietly stolen back.

But I hate Chelsea and that might be clouding my judgement. :manny:

He's worth $13 billion. Chelsea is worth $3 billion. My first assumption was that he's so fukking shook about sanctions that he's sacrificing the $3 billion in order to try to save his other $10 billion. I'm not sure if that actually makes sense though.

Daps
He's worth $13 billion. Chelsea is worth $3 billion. My first assumption was that he's so fukking shook about sanctions that he's sacrificing the $3 billion in order to try to save his other $10 billion. I'm not sure if that actually makes sense though.

I'm sure that the club has just been one big front for an entertaining cash laundry. It owes him about GBP1.5bn in loans, none of which he wants to be repaid, according to reporting. None of it makes any sense. I presume that it's a case of dumping & running, whist trying to earn some 'goodwill' on exit.