Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wonder how this is going to end and when...what's your speculations brehs? :lupe:

I think with the two Oligarchs coming out this week against the war, and the another selling the team while donating the proceeds to Ukraine. The economy crashing more and more along with the bombings. I see more Oligarchs coming out in the media and then a top military official speaking out.

You see more shyt is leaking out people are talking

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. Germany is in MODE right now. You piss them boys off and they move DIFFERENT:whoo:

You getting distracted. I said earlier in this thread. You need to watch for China trying to make a move on Taiwan while everyone is distracted with the Ukraine situation. Now here we go with Taiwan having a "sudden" blackout. :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think with the two Oligarchs coming out this week against the war, and the another selling the team while donating the proceeds to Ukraine. The economy crashing more and more along with the bombings. I see more Oligarchs coming out in the media and then a top military official speaking out.

Abramovich seems more of a wild card than I realized

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:francis: I doubt it Putin will squeeze them, literally

Abramovich seems more of a wild card than I realized

His job was to make them richer while he got richer. Dude basically made Russia into a North Korea. Those investments/properties/bank accounts are all gone within a week due to his personal vendetta. He is gone. I wonder what Semion Mogilevch think about this

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
His job was to make them richer while he got richer. Dude basically made Russia into a North Korea. Those investments/properties/bank accounts are all gone within a week due to his personal vendetta. He is gone. I wonder what Semion Mogilevch think about this

He made them rich and got a goon squad along the way, telling you until he fuks over a general or two he good

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The older oligarchs are his “friends” and the others might as well be servants. They answer to his beck and call, not the other way around.

Putin has a billion dollar compound for a reason. They aren’t going to do shyt to him IMO. They are shook because he’s put billionaire oligarchs in jail before and knows every dirty secret they’ve tried to cover up. :ufdup:

Semion won’t do anything because Putin allows the crime world to go untouched and they’ll still operate regardless of sanctions.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

They will just leave the country. They are laying the groundwork for the “I don’t know him” defense.