Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Z is on borrowed time. His winning streak is longer than anyone anticipated. My guess Puntins goal is at the very least to kill that guy. Even if he is not able to occupy Ukraine he won't leave unless Z is dead. He needs to feel like he somewhat accomplished something out if this
I really hope he doesn’t die, at least have enough senses to get your family out

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ok cmon this is a bit much. These people are professional, veteran translators for EU and UN, you know how many atrocities they've had to translate for? Don't remember seeing videos of translators choking up when they had to transcribe the US bombing an Iraqi baby milk factory or droning a wedding party or for the myriad of war crimes Israel has committed against the Palestinians or any of the horrors being visited upon people in darker nations. Russia ain't even gone full demon time on Ukraine and we get these propagandistic theatrics from professional international translators? Ukraine is on a Jordan-esque run with the PR game right now, incredible work.

I agree it's ridiculous to be honest.

She's human but come on...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No, Ukraine did nothing but exist. Russia trying to say anything to justify this invasion, the reality is it’s all about natural gas, nothing more

That and if Ukraine was part of NATO , Belarus would be a sitting duck, and Russia would have no buffer between their borders and the rest of the west.