Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I have never seen levels of 'fukk you' like this. Ever.

Everyone gave him the

aab.jpg

:pachaha:

It’s a sight to see man :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russia vs The World

this shyt is wild and needs to end immediately. Unfortunately I don’t think there are any countries that will force Putin to back off. His own people will need to do it. And it’s probably coming soon if the economic pressure keeps up.

If Russia’s economy has to tank into a recession so be it.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
My wife told me she is moving around sections and is gonna start teaching her kids about the Cold War next week if only because she can show old videos about what to do in case of nuclear fallout without parents coming for her.

The times we live in….:francis:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Just flat out lying now.

We wrote the book on looking for WMDs. You can’t fool us. :ufdup:
The second the ink dries on their NATO agreement they have nukes. Article 5, you all know how this works, when one is attacked they all are attacked. It's why countries like France and Germany will very likely never get on board with them joining NATO. If push comes to shove I don't think the US would allow them in NATO either. Just dangling this shyt and leaving them out to dry. Pretty big failure since W went over there talking about them joining NATO that everyone else since hasn't been trying to neutralize the situation. Ukraine always should have been a buffer. The reality of those nukes aren't going anywhere

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Russia vs The World

this shyt is wild and needs to end immediately. Unfortunately I don’t think there are any countries that will force Putin to back off. His own people will need to do it. And it’s probably coming soon if the economic pressure keeps up.

If Russia’s economy has to tank into a recession so be it.
Their economy is beyond recession.. shyt is literally Swiss cheese now.. they have no economy

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just have a feeling Putin is finished. I don’t see how he comes back from this.

Yeah this couldn’t have went any worse

he’s managed to make Russia and it’s citizens the most hated people in the world in less than a week

Even ISIS and the Covid bat eating Chinese lady looking at Russians like :hhh: