Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Russia continues to get chumped, Biden will see an approval ratings bump a little bit, he’s currently around 40%, I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets him back to 50% even if only temporarily. History shows Americans LOVE war time presidents, it makes our leaders look like…leaders.

hell, after 9/11, George Bush’s approval went to 90%. Obama was in the 60s too after the death of Bin Laden.

I really want to harp on something general Petraeus said in his interview - we need to give Russia a solid option for an “out”. You don’t want them feeling cornered. The more they feel that way, the higher the chances of Putin making a rash decision. We’re only speaking in hypotheticals BUT if Biden can organize a deal along with other EU countries that will force Russia to pull out, that nikka gonna really be seen as a hero. Second biggest to Zelensky. But, a lot more fighting to go and looks like Russia is gearing up…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Malcolm dropping knowledge

Yup Mr Nance pretty much confirmed what we all said about China, they see the US literally blow up Russia economically and China seeing that shyt like ayo we good we don’t got no beef, we ain’t even looking Taiwan’s way :whoa:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So is the Russian economy able to handle the sanctions?
In the short-term, they'll "survive" as 30% of their banks still have access to SWIFT and they're still getting money from oil/gas. But, they don't have access to much of their reserves because the parked much of it in western banks.

Realistically, they're in deep shyt.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are exact type of right-wing dudes who seem themselves as alpha male tough guys. just fukking ugly, deformed, fat-asses who happily suck authoritarian cock if they're against the "soy-boy libs".
How did the Russians even let this guy join. I mean he's too fat and stupid to be a spy I guess but that could make a good cover.