Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You gotta die for change their descendants livihood on the line. Russia is dead out here

No offense breh but think if they die wtf is gonna take care of those same kids theyre willing to die for? Even during the brutal crackdowns of the BLM protests under Trump.. thats childs play compared to how police and state security agents get down in other countries. And Russia is among the worst of the worst when it comes to that. Forced dissapearances, labor camps, whole families wiped out, trumped up charges for decades and even then theyll go after your kids too. We have it good over here in comparison.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Putin couldn't even keep the original lie :gucci:

What happened to "defending the breakaway republics?" :dahell:

Bruh ran STRAIGHT for Kyiv! :dwillhuh:
Reminds me a little bit of Siad Barre in 1977.

Somalia wanted the Eastern Ethiopia Somali region Ogaden. The Somali army took the area very quickly with the allied rebels.

The Soviets got pissed, said stop this aggression (they were allied with the new Marxists in Addis Ababa and Barre).

Barre said screw off, kicked all the Russians and Cubans out of Mogadishu and then marched onto Addis Ababa. Jimmy Carter said I’m not supporting your war even though you broke off with Moscow.

Then the Cubans and Soviets assisted the weak Ethiopian army and pushed back the Somali army and Barre had a disaster post-war.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This will get Biden re-elected in a land slide and help Dems in the midterms..

Dems just gotta make sure every Republican who openly supported Putin play that shyt on a loop..

Breh the average American doesn’t appreciate nor cares about the nuances of geopolitics

I mean we even have a thread in TLR about why black people should even care about this conflict