Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know from our perspective it looks really bad for Russia right now, but part of me wonders if that’s just our bubble. A couple weeks/months from not how will all of this shake out?

Crazy times.:wow:

It's a lose lose. Russia is blackballed from the world economy and trade. Putin need to admit it was a mistake and hope to rebuild relationships by stepping down. USSR will never return.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
If this goes longer then a few months, it will be absolute madness. Pray it doesn't end to some Mad Max type shyt.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
With the current amount of good news for Ukraine, I really hope we are not getting set up for a huge disappointment. There's a strong pro-West bias in the news reports we get and it seems Ukraine is running up the score at the moment while Russia is being absolutely incompetent.

We definitely have evidence of casualties from the Russian side that is also confirmed by US intel which has been top notch so far. However, we're not yet a week in in the invasion and Russia still seem to not have committed 100% of its might yet they are advancing, objectively.

Really hope I'm wrong but I'm also preparing for worst case scenario. I'm worried that seeing almost zero negative reports about Ukrainians, we might not see the whole truth right now. Weirdly, if I was seeing more problems on the Ukraine side, I would be more confident for them :patrice:

And stuff changes so fast with the amount of news we get daily. First day, everybody thought Ukrainians would get dragged and now everybody thinks Russia is about to get a Vietnam/Afghanistan scenario. I'm not feeling this at all.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Real shyt, maybe the reason why they’ve had more successes in the south is because that was the real objective. Taking Kiev might be to make them capitulate faster but from what’s been said about the whole Novorusiya shyt that’s been floated around the south and east are vital to that shyt.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
With the current amount of good news for Ukraine, I really hope we are not getting set up for a huge disappointment. There's a strong pro-West bias in the news reports we get and it seems Ukraine is running up the score at the moment while Russia is being absolutely incompetent.

We definitely have evidence of casualties from the Russian side that is also confirmed by US intel which has been top notch so far. However, we're not yet a week in in the invasion and Russia still seem to not have committed 100% of its might yet they are advancing, objectively.

Really hope I'm wrong but I'm also preparing for worst case scenario. I'm worried that seeing almost zero negative reports about Ukrainians, we might not see the whole truth right now. Weirdly, if I was seeing more problems on the Ukraine side, I would be more confident for them :patrice:

And stuff changes so fast with the amount of news we get daily. First day, everybody thought Ukrainians would get dragged and now everybody thinks Russia is about to get a Vietnam/Afghanistan scenario. I'm not feeling this at all.
i'm more waiting when not if russia takes ukraine tbh but this 100% exposes how weakuncoordinated they look with all this out of date tech and makes putin look like a man who yells at the sky. i think a lot of people always gave Putin at least the idea that he was bout it but all this shows is he's a lot of talk and theats but isnt really punching as hard