Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Chechnya is a mystery to me. I thought they hated Russians...why are they fighting with them?

The anti-Russian ones are in/have been in Ukraine while the Chechens that are pro-Russia have been home living the life of corrupt Russian politicians. Though I’m sure there’s a more in depth answer out there than that one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Chechnya is a mystery to me. I thought they hated Russians...why are they fighting with them?
theres pro and anti Russian segments

Its complicated. The pro Russian Chechens are basically Putin's enforcers given autonomy as long as they kiss the ring

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Kosovo not only saying they want the NATO certs, but asking US to build a base on their land. :dead:

"YO WE WANT THAT SECURITY NOW! LET ME IN!" :damn::damn:

tumblr_oqiizp4FIm1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
DO SOMETHING!!! :damn:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
shyt, India/Modi lookin at this shyt gotta be despondent right now seeing they lowkey big dog go out sad like this. Maybe he’ll get off the fascist shyt but I doubt that….:skip:

I don't think he takes his cues from foreign leaders at all. He has shown no interest in expanding India's borders, only holding onto the current ones. He is more like a Bolsonaro or Viktor Orban type of fascist than a Putin or Xi type, his primary concern is setting up the country with a structure that he likes and not imperialism or expansion

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The anti-Russian ones are in/have been in Ukraine while the Chechens that are pro-Russia have been home living the life of corrupt Russian politicians. Though I’m sure there’s a more in depth answer out there than that one.
the way I see it...the way putin ended the chechen war was to promise a lot of people fighting the war on chechen side immunity. he then made kadyrov one of his right hand men and kadyrov assumed total power over chechnya. so kadyrov used to fight against russia and basically sold out.

a lot of regular chechens hate russians and vice versa. but most chechens respect kadyrov. plus hes the only source of power in chechnya.

putin is sowing the results of this by being able to send a bunch of chechens instead of cac russians, if they die there wont be as big public outcry in russia because many dont like chechens :francis: :snoop: